Clarification on grounds for divorce

I am a hindu 3 year married man wants divorce from my wife. Intially she was very dominating. I was depressed and get involved with a girl. I want to take divorce from my wife and marry this girl. I told my wife about it but she is not giving divorce. What I can do to rake divorce from her. Please guide me.

For taking divorce from your wife, you need to file a divorce petition before family court. The second and easy option is that you file mutual divorce with consent of your wife. As in your case she is not ready to give you divorce, then you need to contest for divorce.

You can file a divorce petition under Hindu marriage act and state the reasons that you have been subjected to cruelty by your wife. You have been tortured and now you don’t wish to continue. Please feel free to contact me for further assistance

Your divorce is possible, you need to file a divorce petition under hindu marriage act in the concerned district/family court.
If you wish to be divorced mutually then you have to do councelling with your wife and if she don't agree then you need to hire an advocate for the counselling and also to get your matter filed and to be done in the court.

Since the grounds for divorce are not clear.... you can meet me at my chamber.. for the same
There are provisions in hindu marriage act for Husband also ....
You can call me or meet me at my chamber in tis hazari court

Just file a contested divorce cas before the concen court and obtained the relief from the court thisbsj the only remedy in your case pls knowledge the advice. Any further clarification please feel free to contact me