One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akhil Verma

Advocate Akhil Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akhil Verma is a practicing advocate at the Delhi High Court, the Supreme Court of India, District Courts, Consumer Forum and Tribunals. Advocate Akhil Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He has completed his BA.LLB from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun and has been practicing and handling cases independently and provides legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akhil specializes in civil litigation, such as suits for recovery, for possession, for injunction, for declaration, for rendition of accounts, etc. at both, the District Court level, and the High court; and appeals, revisions, reviews, and other similar actions, alternative disputes resolution, particularly through arbitration - both, domestic and international arbitration, representation in the matter of criminal complaints, arising out of enactments such as the Negotiable Instruments Act, and the Indian Penal Code. He has the expertise to prosecute criminal complaints pertaining to offences committed in the course of financial transactions, such as dishonour of cheques, cheating, criminal breach of trust, and other economic offenses.

He provides services in various filed by civil as well as corporate laws, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, complaints pertaining to Food Adulteration Act and service matter. In addition to this, he is skilled in drafting and vetting various kinds of agreement such as the Master Service Agreement, Service Agreement, Teaming Agreement, Consortium Agreement, various Tripartite Agreement, RFQs, Letter of Intent, MOU, Agreement with Celebrity, Endorsement Agreement, License Agreement, Sub-Licensing Agreement, subcontracting, Third Party Agreement, Sale Deed, Corporate Lease Agreement, Development Agreement (Real estate), broadcasting agreement. I provide services in cases related to the workplace harassment and sexual harassment inquiries in accordance with the Guidelines in the said regard formulated by the Hon’ble Apex Court.

Apart from the above mentioned areas of practice, company law issues – both, advisory work and litigation, management of Consumer disputes, including representation before the State Commission for Redressal of Consumer Disputes, and the National Commission for Redressal of Consumer Disputes, litigation involving trademark and copyright issues, in the case of the latter, litigation particularly involving the rights of the copyright holder, and the assignee/s and Family Law Issues including family matters and domestic relations, including: marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships; adoption and surrogacy, child abuse and child abduction the termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards, juvenile adjudication paternity testing and paternity fraud.

Enrollment Number: D/3206/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akhil Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akhil Verma

Q: Customer has not paid for GST invoices

i am a trader of building material goods one of my old customer has stopped paying my dues for 3 months all invoices are on GST but unfortunately i don't have any secured instrument (cheque) with me and neither proof of reciept of goods . Yes some purchase orders are with me. How can i legally proceed to collect my payments and how much time tentatively it will take if its possible. Please advice.

Advocate Akhil Verma answered
yes you can recover your on the basis of invoice for further advice kindly book appointment where in we have discuss all the solution of your problem and advise you better li because in limited words we can't explain you the legal procedure and what what steps we have taken to recover your money so kindly consult with us

Q: Can a person file a blackmailing fir against me for below description?

We took 2 beer bottles yesterday from a liquor shop and after drinking one we found both are expired than we made a video of the liquior shop with the expiry bottles and went inside the shop where we found that they are selling expiry budwiser beers dates 19/03/2019. We have all the recordings and now to close the case we demanded 25000 cash but he gave a cheque of 25k to me. And now he is telling that he will.go to excise. Now plz tell me what can he do firthur and what i should do furthur?

Advocate Akhil Verma answered
it is wrong you have committed a crime despite being aware that the beer was expired already and you have taken a bribe of rupees 25000 which actually not received by you and you are looking to get some other money therefore keep shut your mouth otherwise he can file and FIR against you for blackmailing and not informing to the food inspector about the expired beer despite you are taking the money from the shop to fulfill their your desire

Q: File a case against a brand for illegal use of ingredients in food

File a case against a brand for illegal use of ingredients in food.

Advocate Akhil Verma answered
if a brand use illegal ingredients in food and you have relevant documents to prove your case so definitely file a consumer case for unfair trade practice and criminal case including case for adulteration of food item and punish the culprit and if you unable to do so so kindly contact to me I will definitely help you

Q: Annulment of Marriage / Voidable Marriage

Dear Lawyers,If there any ruling/ SC order, that Hindu marriage is declared void after 8 years of marriage.I have section 13 (A) case running, which is filled after 4 years post marriage and running since last 4 years, on ground non-consummation and spouse living willful separately since second day post marriage.Can it be changed right now.What if both parties agree to declare earlier marriage null n void.Regards,Vikas

Advocate Akhil Verma answered
no as such there is no ruling to prove after 8 year of marriage to prove annulment of marriage on the ground of non consummation because void marriage declared within one year of marriage not after one year so please continue with your divorce case and don't indulge in annulment case otherwise your case become complicated

Q: My wife not living with me for the last 2 years. But now she want to come back. I have 1 year baby

My wife not living with me for the last 2 years. But now she want to come back. I have 1 year baby also. Now my wife wants that i take care of her grandmother aged 80. So she want to live both side., lund 15-20 days here and there. I don't have any faith in her. I want to make a legal document, so that some terms and conditions should be fixed for both.

Advocate Akhil Verma answered
yes you are right you need to prepare a memorandum of understanding of settlement with you and your wife so we can help you. for further advice and discussion kindly contact to us. aur you can email us for book a paid cancellation as well.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akhil Verma

Can Advocate Akhil Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akhil Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akhil Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Akhil Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akhil Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akhil Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akhil Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akhil Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akhil Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akhil Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akhil Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akhil Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.