One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate Ajay NS

Advocate Ajay NS

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 25+ user ratings
Providence Road, Ernakulam
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Divorce, Family, Startup, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate Ajay NS has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ajay specialises in civil matters including family disputes, property disputes, recovery and debt related cases, and intellectual property related matters.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2000. He is a member of the Additional District Court and Sessions Court at North Paravur.

Enrollment Number : K/524/2000
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Ajay NS

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Clement - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Adv.Ajay went above and beyond to address my issues and I am really greatful for his guidance on my issues. He seems to be compassionate person with calm and composed demeanor and knowledgeable in the listed legal areas.
Jul 28, 2017
Aby Thampi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good service
Feb 22, 2016
JEAN PAUL - Verified Client LawRato
The lawyer could not help me with my issue. very angry mode
Mar 20, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay NS How to file an appeal in high court against injunction issued by DC Blackmail that she will come and make problems in office