One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Sanju Lata

Advocate Sanju Lata

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 5+ user ratings
Tagore Farm, Allahabad
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanju Lata has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanju provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanju enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2000.

Enrollment Number : UP/15045/2000
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad

Get advice from Advocate Sanju Lata

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanju Lata Crpc Section to challenge case transfer Mentally harressment.. Beta ni de raha mujhe or ghr se niklne ko keh h