Free Recovery Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques dispute with builder jaypee in wish town noida
i have a pvt ltd comp,in which i purchased 6 appt from jaypee in wish…

View Answer

ques Immigration agent not refund my advance amount

I had paid on Feb-2014,Rs. 80000/-as advance for my immigration to Australia but i did…

View Answer

ques Refund not given by real estate can I take legal action
A real estate company is not giving me refund of the advance paid even after…

View Answer

ques need to recover payment after work is complete

We have completed some work for a client. Now he is denying to make my…

View Answer

ques how can I recover money from untraceable person

I lent money to a person and now he is not contactable and I don?t…

View Answer

ques can I settle a loan taken from a bank without paying emi

I took a loan from a bank but now I am unable to pay it.…

View Answer

ques want to settle credit card dues with the bank without paying

I have some amount pending on credit card payments and am being harassed by recovery…

View Answer

ques how to recover money lent to friend without any proof

I had lent money to a friend. There is no proof of payment being made.…

View Answer

ques Recovery of loan
i have 2cr of loan and now i dont have anything to pay that loan.…

View Answer

ques Full and final settlement of my SC credit cards. What is the best way?

Dear Sir, I was using a Stander Charter Credit cards .Last year because of my…

View Answer

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News