Cheque bounce

My case tranfered from Hyderabad to Nelloe, AP, Original cheque & promissory note Returned to me by court in hyd after taking photo stats. My lawyer Nellore says the originals should have been retained by Hyd.court and sent along with the transfered file. How far is the rule position correct?


Yes your lawyer is absolute right the original cheque needs to be filed in the court.

Know what should be done for cheque bounce case with this legal guide by LawRato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Please suggest. A friend of mine has to pay me Rs 8 lakhs with interest. He has filed IP now and i have deposited his cheques in the bank now. Cheques…

Read More

Dear Sir, my two brother taken cheque of my mother. to get money from financer. after 6-8 yrs they didnt pay and get cheque back. Mean time family pro…

Read More

Sir, i lost my job last year and my personal family problems make the situation more worse.The result i became irregular in paying personal loan EMI.M…

Read More

I was issued a cheque of 32lac from a person to which he had paid 20 lakhs to me. i deopisted the cheque and got it bounced. i filed a case for the re…

Read More