One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anubhav Kathuria

Advocate Anubhav Kathuria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Karkardooma, Delhi
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Documentation, Family, Property, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Anubhav Kathuria completed his law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Arbitration, Documentation, Family, Corporate, Civil, Consumer cases, Cheque Bounce, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anubhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/550/2004
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Anubhav Kathuria

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Anubhav Kathuria Pecuniary Jurisdiction & Court Fees in Delhi A boy who study with me call me at my no .and said I lv u so much