One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Brijinder Khurana

Advocate Brijinder Khurana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 7, Rohini, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Brijinder Khurana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Brijinder has handled matters under Domestic Violence Act, Family Court Matters, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Divorce, N.D.P.S., Consumer Protection, Property Disputes, Civil Matters, Rent Control Act, Recovery Suits and I.T. Act.

Advocate Brijender enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. She is a member of the Rohini Court Bar Association. Tis Hazari Court Bar Association and Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2280/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Deen Dayal Kashyap - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Over 3 months ago
Dr. T NARESH KUMAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Brijender Khurana is a very intelligent and hard working lawyer. She takes full interest and puts her heart and soul to the mater entrusted to her.
Over 3 months ago
Shikha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
nice meeting. feeling satified with that and happy with my decision.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Brijinder Khurana

Q: What is the legal aid for damage to property by a neighbour

what is the legal aid for damage to property by the construction of neighbour's home?

Advocate Brijinder Khurana answered
Compensation is must by the defaulter while constructing his/her property and damaging the property of the neighbour. Please contact Lawrato or me with complete details to receive complete legal guidance.

Q: Regarding a case filed by former mother in law for child custody

I got widowed after 2 years of marriage. My husband was only son of his parents. I had a 5 month old baby. My mother in law & father in law became more and more abusive towards me. With little to no support from my maternal family I still stayed with my in-laws for the sake of my child. When he was two year I remarried in another state. My in-laws took all istri dhan & made me sign several papers. I started my fresh married life with my husband who is very supportive & I have one son from my new marriage. My earlier son is with his grandparents as they wanted to keep him at all cost. In last one year I have never, spoken, scene or met my first child. Now my crooked former mother in law has (surely) sent a civil case notice demanding adoption rights perhaps, though I have not received it yet. Should I or my husband receive it or avoid it as we don't want to go to 1000 km away town to fight a futile case. We don't want custody or anything. What else they win ex-party. Please explain.

Advocate Brijinder Khurana answered
Hi,As a law abiding citizen, you must accept the Court Notice. After reading the contents of the claim filed by your ex-mother-in-law, you can hire an advocate as your representative and send your written submissions before the Hon'ble Court once for all. Basically your ex In-laws are afraid of any kind of claim to be made by you in future, if they buy any kind of property in the name of your son from your previous marriage. This is the only apprehension or fear they have in their mind. You can take my mobile number through Lawrato to discuss the matter in details.Regards

Q: Husband forcing me to quit my job to live with him

Dear sir, Main apne sasural me domestic violence se pareshan ho chuki thi..meri merrage ko abhi 1.5 year huaa hai,,mein 8 month se husband se alag reh rhi hu,,unhone mujhe khud ghar se nikaal diya tha ladai krke,,fir unhone mujhper HMA RCR sec 9 case kar diya hai family court me..or mene women cell me kiya huaa hai...main jaana chahti hu..court me bhi mene yhi bola..lekin wo judge k samne lekar jaane ko bolta hai..mein us se jyada earn karti hu..M.A kiya h mene. fir counsellng me apni shart rkhta ki mein pehle job chhod du tb lekar jayega...please guide me mein kese apne sasural wapas jaau..pls advise.

Advocate Brijinder Khurana answered
Madam please aap apni job continue karen kyonki jab aap apni job karenge to aap apni dignity maintain kar payengi. Kisi se paise bhi nahin maangne padhenge. Appke mata -pita ne aapko bahut mehnat se education di hai to ghar baith kar isse waste na karen. Aap Lawrato ke maadhyam se mujh se kanooni salah le sakti hain. Good Luck

Q: What to do my friend has been falsely implicated under IPC

My friend has been falsely implicated in the 12 pocso act, 506,509,325IPC sections. It was a simple argument with a labor family in the vicinity which turned into fist fight and suddenly the labor girl (age 15 in the year 2015 and now married in the village) came in between and ended up getting hit on ear but police influence this labor family and put these charges against him and filed FIR. What to do?

Advocate Brijinder Khurana answered
If he is arrested, then you should apply for his bail and collect evidence of his innocence. In case he is safe, then anticipatory bail is required. You can contact us with complete case details to get proper guidance.

Q: What to do my wife harasses me and my child

Married in yr 2007 ,wife is govt teacher ,not ready to live with me ,no marital relation 3years ,engaged in whats app facebook with some others not identifiable,her father is murderer trial is in high court , brother in law is in jail with life imprisonment ,I have a son 9year old wife beats him with belts ,I have left her one year ago as she has not supported my family at my mothers death .Her father threts me what to do pls guide I am a govt servant also

Advocate Brijinder Khurana answered
First of all you start writing each and every incident about your married life with complete details, especially the physical and verbal abuse by your wife towards your son and you. Also collect information about the criminal record of his parental family. Contact us for preparing a proper legal complaint to be lodged by you in police station for your safety and safety of your child. After that you have option of filing for divorce or judicial separation . it is advisable to you to take proper legal help by meeting us in person.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brijinder Khurana

Can Advocate Brijinder Khurana represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brijinder Khurana can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brijinder Khurana?

When you meet with Advocate Brijinder Khurana for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brijinder Khurana?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brijinder Khurana, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brijinder Khurana?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brijinder Khurana, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brijinder Khurana?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brijinder Khurana regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brijinder Khurana?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brijinder Khurana can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.