One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Suraj Vishwakarma

Advocate Suraj Vishwakarma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Dahisar East, Mumbai
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Landlord/Tenant, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suraj Vishwakarma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Suraj provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2016 . He is a member of Andheri Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3881/2016
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Suraj Vishwakarma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Suraj Vishwakarma Landlord isn't accepting rent since 4 years and I am staying in pagadi CHEQUE BOUNCE KA CASE HAI. PLEASE MERI HELP KIJIYE