One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sunita Bafna

Advocate Sunita Bafna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 150+ user ratings
LawRatoMumbai Central, Mumbai
LawRato11 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Sunita Bafna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunita provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Related Matters, Recovery Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Motor Accident Matter and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunita enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2013. She is a member of Advocates Association of Small Causes.

Enrollment Number : MAH/48/2013
Advocate Sunita Bafna

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Legal Heir Certificate
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Cheque Bounce
Family Dispute
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sunita Bafna

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Harpreet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very friendly in call and good suggestion. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago
bhawna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehended my issue well...
Over 3 months ago
Parmita Mandal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy providing through adv guiding me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
anonymous user - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was patient, advise me with the possible solution to problem. Really appreciating.
Over 3 months ago
Rohit sanjay kamble - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was a thorough professional and a very helpful lawyer. she heard my problem patiently and guided me properly.
Over 3 months ago
Kiran jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She helping me fully understand the process
Over 3 months ago
Rhushikesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issuess was handle by a well famous lawyer. advocate give best advice.
Over 3 months ago
Sunil Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issues was a peculiar one, but it turned out that she was an expert in such cases. she helped me get justice. Forever thankful to her.
Over 3 months ago
Asim Khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I usually don't post a review but here I must admit, this woman is very good at what she does. Highly recommend. 5/5 rating
Over 3 months ago
Tharik khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
help me better understand my legal issue. The legal advice I receive help me make appropriate decision...
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Sunita Bafna

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunita Bafna

Q: In-laws not allowing to meet and stay with my parents vacation

Please let me know the rules and laws for the married women. Can she go for vacation to meet her parents as they are staying away from munbai? As everytime I want to go, they refuse to allow me and we all fight together for the same issue. My husband and mon-in-law says, now u have to think only for ur husband and his family. Please let me know the rights the married women should have after marriage.

Advocate Sunita Bafna answered
getting married does not mean that you surrender all your freedom . it is your right to go and meet your parents and your husband cannot prevent you from that . this may also amount to domestic violence as they are not allowing you to go to your parents place .

Q: Regarding registration of marriage twice with same person

Can i register my marriage twice with same person ? 1st in court and 2nd in local municipal corporation.

Advocate Sunita Bafna answered
Marriage is registered before the Marriage Registrar and not before the Court. Further such power of Marriage Registrar is given to the Municipal Corporation, who can register the marriage. Different states have different rules with respect to marriage registration, therefore I need to know which state you belong, to so that I can guide you further.

Q: False 498a/DV/Maintenance Case By Fraud Wife & In-Laws

BACKGROUND : Met the girl though matrimonial site. My brother married her in her own state where she lives. After 30 days, she fled with all the jewelry (her own and the ones we gave her). Filed a false 498a/DV/Maintenance case in her state.All allegations in her complaint are the general trash (physical/mental torture, physical/verbal/mental abuse, etc.) & vague, no date, day etc.CASE STATUS :- Maintenance : Rejoinder-DV : Appearance-498a : InvestigationQUESTIONSQ1) Can we get exemption from physical attendance due to long distance, including my brother? Their city is 1200kms away from our city.Q2) We have CCTV footage of her fleeing the house with all her luggage (1 suitcase, 1 bag, 1 handbag, she is also wearing all her jewelry) when we were not present. Also, full day footage of her when she lived with us. We have CCTV everywhere except the bedroom and toilet. Can we use this & free ourselves from this wretched woman & can we quash on the false cases based on CCTV footage ?

Advocate Sunita Bafna answered
You can file a police complaint that she has stolen and fled with all jewellery and valuables. you have not mentioned whether or not the FIR has been registered u/s 498A, and whether the same was submitted for counselling before Family welfare cell or some thing of the sort. In case if the FIR is registered need to take ABA and also based on the facts go for quashing the FIR. You need not attend all the dates of hearing and your Advocate may seek exemption on some dates.You will have to file for divorce to get rid of her.

Q: Domestic violenece,bigamy dowry demand,second marriage

1.If person performs second marriage with all ceremonies, without taking lawful divorce from first wife and hiding the fact of his first marriage can be punishable under bigamy?2.What about second wife and all other relatives who attends the marriage?3.Whether they are also punishable same as the husband?

Advocate Sunita Bafna answered
They can also be indicted if they were aware of the true facts and in spite of that and in furtherance of the said offence they took part in the same. The said offence of Bigamy is punishable upto 7 years of imprisonment u/s 494 of IPC.

Q: I am a Hindu with wife three daughters and a son.

My daughters are married and well provided.I want to bequeath my properties to my wife and on her death to my son.Is it possible

Advocate Sunita Bafna answered
Dear ClientYes life interest in your self acquired properties can be given to your wife. and on her death the same can be bequeathed to your son. Are the properties your self acquired or ancestral.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunita Bafna

Can Advocate Sunita Bafna represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunita Bafna can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Bafna?

When you meet with Advocate Sunita Bafna for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Bafna?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Bafna, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Bafna?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunita Bafna, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunita Bafna?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunita Bafna regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunita Bafna?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunita Bafna can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Sunita Bafna