One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep Banga

Advocate Sandeep Banga

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Marg, Delhi
LawRato31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Banga has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sandeep provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/743/1993
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandeep Banga. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Banga

Q: I want to do second marriage. but i don't have. divorce. papers.

hello,sir/mamMy name is Jyoti, agar mere. pas. divorce papers nahi hai to Mai second marriage kaise kru?pls help me

Advocate Sandeep Banga answered
you cannot marry again unless first marriage is dissolved by due process of law. therefore either go for divorce through mutual consent or file a petition in family court for Grant of divorce. divorce petition can be filed on various grounds.

Q: Divorce matter. How to proceed ?

My husband is not replying to my calls , he has thrown me out from his house he is not replying ..his relatives are also not reachable ..pls help me

Advocate Sandeep Banga answered
file Complaint with Crime against Women Cell, also file Complaint under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 also can file petition under section 125 of Crpc and Divorce petition under section 13 1(i) a of Hindu Marriage Act 1955.

Q: Cheque bounce

My case tranfered from Hyderabad to Nelloe, AP, Original cheque & promissory note Returned to me by court in hyd after taking photo stats. My lawyer Nellore says the originals should have been retained by Hyd.court and sent along with the transfered file. How far is the rule position correct?

Advocate Sandeep Banga answered
Both the signatories are liable Section 138 of Negotiable instruments act is very specific read with section 142 of the said act The cheque should essentially be issued in discharge of legal enforceable liability

Q: Steps to be takes in a cheque bounce case after cheque is dishonoured

What should be the steps taken after cheque issued has been dishonoured? What is the turnaround time for litigation in such cases?

Advocate Sandeep Banga answered
First issue legal notice giving 15 days clear period to make payment. If payment not received file complaint within 30 days after lapse of 15 days before NB court of chief metropolitan magistrate.Period of limitations is mandatory must be strictly followed

Q: How to get bail under section 420

how to get bail if charged with section 420

Advocate Sandeep Banga answered
FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILE ANTICIPATORY BAIL WITH SESSION COURT UNDER SECTION 438 Crpc.after obtaining the bail, you can appear before the trail court and after framing of charges the evidence is to be conducted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Banga

Can Advocate Sandeep Banga represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Banga can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Banga?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Banga for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Banga?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Banga, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Banga?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Banga, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Banga?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Banga regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Banga?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Banga can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.