One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hisar - Advocate Sonit

Advocate Sonit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Hisar
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sonit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Bhiwani
  • District Court, Fatehabad
  • District Court, Hisar
  • District Court, Jind
  • District Court, Kaithal
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • District Court, Sirsa
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Yog Raj Garg - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sonit

Q: Hi... i want to my marriage appointment date due to som

Hi mamMam i want to postponed my marriage appointment date due to some circumstances. can i postponed my appointment date?

Advocate Sonit answered
yes you may postpone. just make an application to the marriage registrar and mention the reason. he will give further date.yes you may postpone. just make an application to the marriage registrar and mention the reason.

Q: Live-in-relationship with Muslim guy abroad with false promise

I’m living abroad with a Muslim guy in live-in-relationship. He promised to marry and now he is not telling truth to his family about this relation. The family is not agreeing for the marriage as I’m Hindu from India and they are Muslim from Pakistan.

Advocate Sonit answered
if you have sufficient proofs with you that you can prove the intercourse has taken place between you and that guy then you can file FIR against that guy.. u should apply to the police official of thaf country and also to the INDIAN ambassy.

Q: Property issue dispute in family members

How can i get my deceased mother’s bank account details when my brother is the nominee of the account and he keep all the amount and refuge to distribute any money among us

Advocate Sonit answered
Sir u may file a suit in the family court for the share in the money and property of your deceased mother. you can file an application for getting the bank account details of your mother. you should apply to the courthouse

Q: Damad do saal se beti ko ghar nhi le gya.

Do saal phle beti ki Sadi ki thi Sadi ke baad se hi damad meri ladki ko nhi rakhna chahta.\nMeri ladki sidhi hai. Ve log usko pagl bolte hai. Hmne panchayat bhi krke dekh Li ve nhi le ja rhe. Ladka ek din bhi sath nhi rha.

Advocate Sonit answered
sabse phle to ye btaiye k aap kis dharm k andar aate h. agar aapka damad aapki beti ko apne saarh ni rkhna chahta to aap use ek legal notice bhejiye.. fir b wo na maane to aap cort m case kr skte h. agr aap hindu h to sec 9 HMA AUR DUSRE RELIGION SE H TO ALAG PROVISION

Q: Wrong cheating case in university examination

I am a btech 1 year student in a college affiliated to kurukshetra University I was caught cheating from a 3x3 cm chit in university exam but invigilator returned my paper after sometime\nAnd i started writing the paper \nCoincidentally the question I was attempting was the same as the person next to me. The invigilator saw and took my sheet and made the cheating case of using chit notes.and know it can affect my career and my mental health. What can I do now ?

Advocate Sonit answered
hello. u should apply to the registrar of examinations Kurukshetra University in this matter and put your facts before him. if he do not admit your application or not take any action then go to VC. for more details contact me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sonit

Can Advocate Sonit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sonit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sonit?

When you meet with Advocate Sonit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sonit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sonit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sonit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sonit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sonit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sonit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sonit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sonit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.