One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar (Retd.)

Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar (Retd.)

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
Malleswaram, Bangalore
34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Urdu
Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar has worked as Head of the Legal Cell, Revenue, Home etc., in Govt. of Karnataka, worked as Central Project Officer and in-charge of entire Karnataka, to look after computerization of High Court of Karnataka and Sub-ordinate Courts, worked as in-charge Deputy Secretary, High Court of Karnataka Legal Services Committee and presided over High Court Lok Adalats Daily from 5 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. along with High Court Judges.

Justice Kishan has 7 Years of experience as advocate, 20 years of experience as Judicial Officer. He is a Legal Advisor, Enquiry Officer and Advocate since July 2012. He has worked on the Editorial Board of Karnataka Law Journal and is presently on the Editorial Board of, Reputed Law Journal, on the Enquiry Panel of BESCOM, on the Enquiry Panel of Wonder La, Bangalore, on the Enquiry Panel of Shakti Precision Components (India), Bangalore-48

Justice Kishan enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1985. He is a member of Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/64/1985
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Top Reviews

Manoj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. He was honest and to the point
Sep 29, 2017
S Venkatesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was excellent and the advocate provided appropriate guidance.
Aug 11, 2017
Questions Answered by Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar (Retd.) Can a wife separate husband from his parents when he is a single son Complainant applied for 20% compensation. Is it applicable