One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mangalore - Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPuttur, Mangalore
LawRato36 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Documentation, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Divakara provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Divakara enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1988. He is a member of Puttur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/136/1988
  • District Court, Mangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mangalore

Popular Reviews

Charan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you sir for your valuable advise
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya

Q: What is the remedy in case of a cheque bounce

Dear Sir, I had given a cheque to a person from whom I have borrowed money. But unfortunately the cheque bounced.Now that person is going to the local police station Sub Inspector to give complaint. I am worried police will come to my workplace. What should I do? Please help.

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya answered
See police have no right to take any criminal actions against u. Holder of Ur cheque will have to give notice of demand. Afterwards you will have 15 days from the date of receipt of demand for making payment. If u don't pay within 15 days offence will complete on expiry of 15 days

Q: How to prove a cash transaction

Hi,I was staying with my friend but due to some dispute with him i shifted to someplace else.before leaving i cleared all my dues with him by paying him in cash but recently he filled a complaint in the police station that i have not How can i prove that i have paid the amount as the amount was paid in cash

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya answered
Police have authority to insist u to produce as the same is a civil dispute. Your friend has to file civil dispute to claim, in which you have produce some documentary evidence of you friend disputes you claim

Q: What all documents and approvals I should ask builder for registration

I had booked a flat at very initial phase of project. During construction builder modified the plan and reduced some area of flat to fix their design problem. Now the time of registration has come. What are the documents and approval I should ask builder before going for registration.

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya answered
Get d original title deed/s 1st which is a most important document 2ndly obtain the conversion order. Then khata is to be obtained. Then EC is to be obtained. 4th building license with plan. House/bldg tax payment receipt. Then better show d same to an advocate n obtain his opinion. You may proceed only after obtaining his legal opinion.

Q: Cheque bounce

My case tranfered from Hyderabad to Nelloe, AP, Original cheque & promissory note Returned to me by court in hyd after taking photo stats. My lawyer Nellore says the originals should have been retained by Hyd.court and sent along with the transfered file. How far is the rule position correct?

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya answered
Your question is not clear. What I feel is that 40 days passed you mean. Amount paid by you is Rs.20000/_. Cheque is issued for same. What I feel is that what you want to know if cheque can be presented or not. And that if criminal case under NI Act can be filed or not. My opinion is cheque can be presented. If bounced you have to issue notice within one month. Then have to wait for one month. Of payment is not made by accused,then criminal case for offence U/S. 138 of NI Act can be filed.

Q: Fraudulent case in the site registration. How to handle this

Respected sir/Madam,I am Mrs N Suneetha aged 50 years would like to your kind notice that I have purchased a site measuring 30x40 at madavara villlage vide site no 18,khatha no 173;01 and SA No 65:08 Through Registered Sale deed registered at Basaveswara nagara sub registrar Office during 1997 from owner of the registered second party and since then I have paid taxes till date also later one more party by name Subramani has got the same property registered from the original owner during 2005,while registering Encumbrance certificate was in my name, without considering it he has taken that property. Khatha also made in my name at madavara he is objecting to put compound to secure our property.Now he is threatening me.Kindly provide me protection and Justice as I have purchased this site with hard earned money .I have no other option unless and until intervention by government to re

Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya answered
As per Ur say it is clear that since I r d 1st purchaser from the original owner, d moment u purchase in 1997 u have become owner. So even if in 2005 previous owner sold again since in 2005 as he was not the owner then since u are d real owner,legally sale deed of 2005 is void. Hence said purchaser cannot object Ur enjoyment. In Ur case since u r d owner n since u have not sold u continue to be d owner. U can file injunction suit against alleged purchaser n CA obtain temporary injunction against him

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya

Can Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya?

When you meet with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Divakara K Nidvannaya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.