One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Dr. Preeti Manderna

Dr. Preeti Manderna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMDC Sector - 6, Panchkula
LawRato10 years Experience
Dr. Preeti Manderna
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, RERA, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Dr Preeti Manderna, Partner in APS Legal, Advocates & Solicitors, a PAN India law firm has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
She has completed her LLB from CLC, Delhi University and has been practicing and handling cases independently and provides legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Preeti provides services in various field of civil as well as corporate laws, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, complaints pertaining to service matter . In addition to this she is skilled in drafting and vetting various kinds of agreement such as Master Service Agreement, Service Agreement, Teaming Agreement, Consortium Agreement, various Tripartite Agreement, RFQs, Letter of Intent, MOU, Agreement with Celebrity, Endorsement Agreement, License Agreement, Sub-Licensing Agreement, Sub-Contracting, Third Party Agreement, Sale Deed, Corporate Lease Agreement, Development Agreement(Real estate), broadcasting agreement.

Advocate Manderna enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. She is also a member of the Punjab & Haryana Bar Council.
Enrolment No- D/4672/2014
Dr. Preeti Manderna

  • Consumer Commission
  • Custom Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chandigarh
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Dr. Preeti Manderna

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Rishigoel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is polite and try to solve the problem of client without going to court in any matter . But the client should not be culprit then she could try to sort the matter without going to court.
Over 3 months ago
monika - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Dr Preeti Manderna aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Nasima - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Dr Preeti Manderna's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
PRITY - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
P C Sahotra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was quite experienced and knowledgeable .Her response was to the point and relevant..
Over 3 months ago
Neha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Dr Preeti Manderna understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Dr. Preeti Manderna

Questions Answered by Dr. Preeti Manderna

Q: defamation case against the petition after withdraw of petition

my husband filed the divorce case in Mathura UP after 2 year he has withdrawn his case. I stay in gurgaon can i file a defamation case against him in Gurgaon?

Dr. Preeti Manderna answered
Hi MaamIn the instance of defamation, the jurisdiction would be determined based on the place where the defamation was caused or where the defendant resides or carries on his business or the place where any part of the cause of action arisesPlease feel free to contact us

Q: For divorce for the bad behavior of husband and bad character

Both couples not live with each other husband character is bad ,marriage just 3 months complete but both not want live with each other and how much time taken in divorce procedure both want very soon

Dr. Preeti Manderna answered
Dear sir, Maam, its very pre mature for the parties to seek divorce as the parties have 3 months marriagePlease feel free to reach out to us for better assistance on this issuePlease feel free to contact Thanks

Q: Car Odometer Forgery issue in a pre owned car.

Hi,I have purchased a pre owned car which was sold to me with odometer reading of 18k km. I got the service record checked at service centre which says the same reading. When I got it checked at my mechanic shop, he found out that the parts used are old/changed/local and the car has been running more than 1L km (approximately). However, there is no written proof to it, and it is only an estimated thing. Is there anyway we can report this issue.

Dr. Preeti Manderna answered
Hi, so as per the statement which your local mechanic has said, the car has run approximately one lakh kilometer there needs to be some evidence or someway to show that the meter has been tampered with and the parts have been changed. Then only you could seek some sort of legal remedy before the court, because even the court will rely upon some documents please feel free to reach out to us for more legal assistance on this issue

Q: My brother and his wife mis behaves with my father, mother and me.

My father hs retired from army and he has a habit of proving him rich instead of having loans and payings of approx 12-13 lakhs already. My elder brother is of a bad nature he abuses us all, takes money by force, threatens to kill from the day one, 5 years ago he got married and after few months he along with us found his wife talking to someone on phones in a very unusual and dirty manner, we had recordings of that but we deleted them, by thinking she is new to married life it happens before

Dr. Preeti Manderna answered
Hello ma’am, sir please elaborate more exactly legal advice. Are you seeking from us as per the fact stated by you the situation is not clear what legal help or assistance you are seeking. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information on the legal advice sought from you, please contact thanks

Q: Wife filled FIR (323,34,506) after a small 2 minutes fight

She hit me first then i defended and my hands got on her face, she got swelling under 1eye, i got my nail of one foot toe almost torn. She tried to hit on my private parts too. She ran from our house and went to mayka (same city) and done MLR, and FIR (she put my moms name too)I am leaving with my parent's, both kids (13,12), are with me and can tell that my mom was nt there, i also dne MLR nxt day and writen complaint to file FIR in local police stn (no action taken till now). How to defend?

Dr. Preeti Manderna answered
Hello sir, as per the fax stated by you, you do have sufficient documents to report the fall. Allegation has been done by your behalf, FIR and the other complaints. You have also done the medical thing done. I’ve also registered a complaint, so in case the police is calling you for further investigation and questioning please stay in recent documents along with you. Please feel free to reach out to us for further discussion on this issue.

Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Preeti Manderna

Can Dr. Preeti Manderna represent me in court?

Yes, Dr. Preeti Manderna can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Dr. Preeti Manderna?

When you meet with Dr. Preeti Manderna for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Dr. Preeti Manderna?

Before your initial consultation with Dr. Preeti Manderna, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Dr. Preeti Manderna?

During your initial consultation with Dr. Preeti Manderna, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Dr. Preeti Manderna?

It is important to communicate with Dr. Preeti Manderna regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Dr. Preeti Manderna?

The cost of hiring Dr. Preeti Manderna can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Dr. Preeti Manderna