One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deepak Rathore

Advocate Deepak Rathore

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazaari Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Rathore has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Deepak provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Taxation related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/4236/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Rathore. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Rathore

Q: Not initiating the Second motion

Second motion issues not initiating second motion of divorce husband lives abroad family is here n not responding also making excuses

Advocate Deepak Rathore answered
hi dear, if second motion is not initiating then no need to be worry, you have other alternative, you can get divorce by other legal proceesings. what was the date of first motion? kindly tell me so we wl help you

Q: Wife wants divorce byt I do not

We are in a relationship since August 2018 and got court marriage done on January 22nd 2020. I am a Bengali and she is a Delhiite. We had a very tough time convincing her parents for this interstate marriage.All went very well and we had our engagement and ring ceremony on January 22nd 2020 along with getting our marriage registered in West Bengal.The next day I had an argument with my wife and she felt very down. Later in the weekend when she reached Delhi, she decided to separate and file for a divorce.The reasons she has specified that we are not compatible and we do not understand each others' opinion and feelings. She also said that we are very different and she does not see a good future with us.I have tried to convince her that I will eliminate my negative vibes from myself and I am really willing to give this relationship another chance and I said that we can work out for the betterment of our relationship.Unfortunately she is standing firm on her decision to separate.

Advocate Deepak Rathore answered
hi dear, if you want to file a divorce case, it would be not possible for you, because you have just married with her, you have to take time for filing a divorce petition but we can help you by another legal proceedings.

Q: Being harassed mentally by my in laws n parents are not supporting me

My Husband, father in law and brother in law are alcohol addicts. They harass me mentally. There is a torturous atmosphere at my matrimonial home. And still my family wants me to go and live with them. I am planning to move out of my parents house. I want to take divorce from my husband. What rights do i have? Because i am in the process of helping myself financially, i can survive for some months straight easily , then i will start earning only..then i will be independent...till then what rights do i have coz my parents are also not supporting me and harassing me badly (mentally and physically) so that i go back to my in laws place. They are not understanding me. What do i do?? Please help

Advocate Deepak Rathore answered
hi, if you want to file a divorce case you need a lawyer and it is ur legal and fundamental right to live a happy life. if your in laws are torturing you and you also dont want to live with them then you can also file case against them .

Q: I had received a piece of meat in veg pizza at Domino's. Had complaint with fssai,it's almost 60days

I had received a piece of meat in veg pizza at Domino's. Had complaint with fssai,it's almost 60days but no action has been taken by the authority. What are my rights in this regard?

Advocate Deepak Rathore answered
hi , you can send them legal notice through lawyer. You are a cansumer and if your rights got abolish due to any company firm agaency, you can file a consumer case in consumer court. you can claim damages from the company.

Q: ipc 376d and 506 ipc yeh dharaye lagi hai

sir humpe jhotha gangrape ka arrop laga hua hai ab bail ka procedure kya hoga sir tis hazari court main hai

Advocate Deepak Rathore answered
hi, apko darne ki jarurat nahi h agar ap per jhuta case laga hua h to hum apki help krenge, or apko hme pure case k bare me batana hoga tabhi hum apko advice kr payenge. ap hme case ki puri details bataye to hm apki help krenge.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Rathore

Can Advocate Deepak Rathore represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Rathore can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Rathore?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Rathore for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Rathore?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Rathore, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Rathore?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Rathore, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Rathore?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Rathore regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Rathore?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Rathore can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.