One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket District Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ajeet provides services in various fields of Recovery Matters, Civil Matters, Family related Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Landlord/Tenant related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajeet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3293/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta

Q: Wife never allowed me to have physical relation what to do

I got married on 31.01.2016.. n she leaves my house on 11.09.2016 . * there was no physical relation between us, she never allows me . *she doesnt do any responsiblities as a wife or as a DIL * she sometimes behave like she has some mental issue. * i approach to delhi goverment mediation centre .. and they send them notice for hearing twice , but wife and her family resist to receive that notice .. (she didnt file any case till now) What should i do now? What case should i file ? ( what are the pors and cors of that case as husband to me) Indeed of your help a unbearable mental pressure ..

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta answered
Dear, as per your query,primarily if the marriage is not consummated or conjugal relationship has not been established between both of you, thus its null n void. On the other hand its also amount to cruelty against husband. There is many alternate option to you under the Hindu marriage act. You may contact for further consultation.

Q: How to file for divorce

Meri wife muje bahut presan karti he WO meri koi bat nhi manti meri family we bhi badtamiji we pace aati he Mere 1 bachha he Me ek govt.Jobb karta hu me abhi probation period me hu Me apni wife we chhutkara chahta hu muje kya Karna padega plZ help me

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta answered
According to your query, you can file divorce petition on the ground of adultery and cruelty under hindu marriage act. You have to acquire evidence against your wife to which it can be proved that she is characterless. you may contact for consultation . Thanks.

Q: I lent money to a person now he is absconding. How to recover money ?

One of my known person took around 18 lakhs from me in small small payments. we have signed agreements worth 15 lakhs.I also have 2 cheques , one 6 lakhs and other 9 lakhs.Now, that person is absconding. what should i do.?

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta answered
firstly you should deposit the the cheques in bank for encashment, surely same would be dishonored and thereafter file the case u/s 138 ni act on the base of cheques as well as agreement. In case of absconding, his property will be attached movable or immovable by the court. You may consult for further assistance. Thanks.

Q: landlord stopped my cheque against my security what to do

I handed over the keys of my previous house to landlord on 31 January 2017. before this he checked each and every things twice and found all in order. thereafter, he released my security check and today i received a message from bank that the drawer has stopped the payment. Please advice what is the first step i should take and how to file a case against him.

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta answered
In the first instance you should serve the legal notice under sec.138Ni act thereby calling him to make the payment within 15 days. If he fails to comply with the same, A criminal complaint will be filed against him in the court. you may consult for assistance. Thanks.

Q: Failure to serve demand notice. How should I handle it now

A cheque is issued by firm signed by director and treasurer. The advocate has sent demand notice to director only. Complaint is filed against both director and treasurer, summons were issued by court. Now treasurer has filed a revision to cancel proceedings against him claiming that no demand notice is sent to him. Can complainant claim that he has issued demand notice to director and the same is enough. Or can he claim that it was due to negligence of counsel.

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta answered
When a cheque is issued by the company, and same got bounced then legal notice must be served to the company alongwith the directors/treasurer etc. You may contact For detail discussion on this case. Thanks.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta

Can Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajeet Kumar Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.