How to file an abusing and harassment case without involving parents

My ex boyfriend is threatening me with the pictures he have and harrasing me through calls and messages. I stopped his relation as he wants to have Sexual relation with me. He's saying that he will tell it to my family and destroy my life. I need to file a case against him without involving my parents and I don't want to let them know

Answers (2)

you can prefer a complaint with the police either in the cyber cell wing or to the law and order. However, it would be known to your parents eventually. so think twice before you lodge the complaint .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First, you must be strong in facing and solving the issue. Next, approach a nearest Police Station and give a complaint on the guy for harassment, your issue involves Cyber cell. If you are located in Chennai, go directly to the commissioner office at egmore with a complaint and screenshot of the messages and call recordings along with a lawyer. Action will be taken.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my boyfriend of 5 years suddenly stoped taking call an then i learned he got married now i have applied to police to booke a fir my question is how am…

Read More

Hello I am married female I got married in may my husband Nd in-laws hv tortured me mentally and they made me to commit suicide in September but lucki…

Read More

My boy friend cheated me by promising me he will marry after divorcing his wife. He lived with me. He had sexual relationship but refusing for marriag…

Read More

We have done inter cast marriage without our parents permission, now family members are harassing and threatening us, I have taken permission from the…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue