How to file an abusing and harassment case without involving parents

My ex boyfriend is threatening me with the pictures he have and harrasing me through calls and messages. I stopped his relation as he wants to have Sexual relation with me. He's saying that he will tell it to my family and destroy my life. I need to file a case against him without involving my parents and I don't want to let them know

you can prefer a complaint with the police either in the cyber cell wing or to the law and order. However, it would be known to your parents eventually. so think twice before you lodge the complaint .