Reading whatsapp messages and taking photos of it without permission

My sisters husband has read my and my sisters personal whatsapp messages without my sisters permission. More over he has also taken photo graphs of it. They were married recently and the marriage is under hindu religion. We had written certain funny things about hos father and all things were not very serious as he took it. Now my sister wants to part for some other reason but we are scared that he will show our messages to people and defame us as those messages were a bit conttoversial. Im willing to send him a legal notice that he cannot show our messages like this without our consent nor can he read and take photographs of it. Can i send such legal notice so that he is restricted from showin our messages to people and if yes under what section and please give me a draft of the same.

With reference to the above statement, you can prevent to your sister's husband, as there is right to privacy in that you if someone is taking any things without your consent then you can take a legal action against him

hello dear client, i would like to guide regarding your query, that it is a right of your sisiter husband after marriage about her sisiter belong's as husband is a liable person for her wife. second, dont go for legal action due to this is between your sisiter and her husband.

Yes you can send him a legal notice as every citizen is granted right to privacy as a fundamental right under the constitution of India. If you want i can draft the same for you. If he defames you can proceed with a defamation suit against him.