What to do if NRI husband is not responding to emails and calls

I married a person who lives in Canada. He left me in India without deciding the fate of relationship and always convinced me to move to dubai. In 4 years of marriage we stayed with each other only 6-7 months that too in broken period. After I got to know that he has come to India ,I filed case in women cell . He came for two hearings and left India. Before leaving he made RD of matrimonial house by relinquishing his rights in favour of my sister in law. My husband has avoided all summons of DV case and email communication sent by women cell . FIR has been filed against him . I am yet to get interim relief from court. My question is 1 . Can I write to registrar under RTI to alert them about pendency of legal matter and put stay on property.If yes then how ? Should I wait for court order or file civil suit or criminal suit as FIr is already filed to protect my share in property and settlement .

File a writ petition in before high court of your jurisdiction make revenue department as party praying for directing the respondents to protect your rights. Before that u firstly make a representation to them along with all facts.

you may choose to initiate a civil litigation regarding malafide transfer of the property by your husband. As FIR is already lodged, the police will act as per law. You can seek alternative dispute redressal as well.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Please also file a complain in Canada high commission also and requested to HC to help me to execute summon in Canada. please brief me the status the cases u file in the LD court. IS DV case your husband is party or ur mother in law & sister -in -law are also a party?
regards .sharma
adv pradeep

Once FIR is registered, summons and warrants can be executed through Foreign embassy. For protection of your financial and property stakes, you can file civil suits and get summons issued to the Registrar of your area.

You should file injunction and bring all the documents with regard to property. Than get stay for alienation of property. Otherwise he will dispose of all property and you will get nothing. To secure your right immediate get stay for sale of property.