One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Nafees Rupariya

Advocate Nafees Rupariya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
sector 21A, Chandigarh
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Nafees Rupariya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nafees Rupariya's office is in sector 21A, Chandigarh.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Nafees Rupariya Query about Validity of regular bail What to do if the appeal is rejected from the high court