One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Rajiv Sharma

Advocate Rajiv Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoManimajra, Chandigarh
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Supreme Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajiv Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajiv provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, tax cases, Supreme Court related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajiv enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2003. He is a member of the Chandigarh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1290/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajiv Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Sharma

Q: Shadi ke baad wife ka dharam parivartan

Mera swaal ye meri wife ne shadi ke baad apna dharam change kr liya hai..mai ek hindu family se belong krta hu..shadi ke kuch saal baad meri wife ne charch jana shuru kr diya aur apna dharam change kr liya..hamari puri family iske khilaaf hai..mai leagel kya action le sakta hu..please mujhe guide kijiye

Advocate Rajiv Sharma answered
better you accept her as Christian as her religion would not impact your family life. in other case you can proceed for divorce. if you accept her religion your family would remain stable and in other case you will lose family

Q: Who bears financial expenses in marriage

My husband does not want to pbear household expenses of me and my two kids stating he is not liable for I have any legal support in the caseWe are a hindu family

Advocate Rajiv Sharma answered
Yes, submit an application in the women cell and the police shall guide him in respectful manner. In case he fails then police will use its technology to guide him. Further you can file case in Court of law for maintenance and domestic Violence. Your source of income is not clear however that has little relevance in this case.

Q: Accused again and again uploading data against the victim online

Yadi jis vaykti par case chal rha hai or wo dobara social media par aapatijanak data upload kr ke ya fir victim k khilaf galat messages social media par upload Karta h to Kya us par koi extra charges lag samye hai??

Advocate Rajiv Sharma answered
Yes, you can submit application in the Court and seek directions from Court of law. It will become part of evidence and the person would be required to answer the Court of law and in case he is not before the Court, then police shall take action to stop him.

Q: Query about Validity of regular bail

What is the validity of a regular bail?? There is a bailable arrest warrant issued. Kindly let me know for how many days bail will be granted by Police or court? and what should the aggrieved party do when such bail is granted to the accused.

Advocate Rajiv Sharma answered
Regular bail is granted by Court when the accused is in jail after conviction. Bailable warrant are issued when the accused fail to appear before the Court after receiving summons. The bail is granted by the police officer having the warrants for execution. The warrants are cancelled after accused appears before the Court on date fixed.

Q: Fake Allegations of Dowry and Domestic Violence

I am from Punjab. My brother (Sikh) got married in 2017. It was a love marriage and everything was perfect from last 11months. She came to her parent home for Summer vacations in the month of June ( She is working as a Teacher in a private school where they get summer vacations for 1 month). When her vacations were over and she did not come back, we visited her Parents house where she refused to come with us. Almost after one month, we received a call from the Mediation Centre that she has given application against us. In that, She has written the fake story about marriage and put allegations of Dowry & Domestic Violence. We have all the valid proofs of court marriage in which neither my parents nor her parents were present and they have not spent a single penny on marriage but they mentioned a long list of gold jewellery in the application. Mediation Centre has given the next date for the meeting. What should we do in this matter? Kindly Suggest.

Advocate Rajiv Sharma answered
You need to attend the mediation proceedings and put up your facts before the police authorities to secure your interests else FIR shall be registered by the police from which getting freedom would be impossible task for you. Better take assistance from local advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajiv Sharma

Can Advocate Rajiv Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajiv Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Rajiv Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajiv Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajiv Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajiv Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajiv Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajiv Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.