Group of guys play cricket in front of house and creating nuisance

Sir a group of guys play cricket in front of my house on street, mostly at night hours (9 pm to 11 pm),I requested them not to play here because it disturb us and also many window glasses are broken. But they misbehave and keep on playing. Earlier also when i asked them to stop they thrown stones at our house and ran away. What type of action i can take to stop them legally.

Answers (3)

141 votes

You should file an F.I.R. before Thana against group of guys who play cricket in front of your house on street..........................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

249 votes

Explain them with love that at the time you are playing, it is about resting in sleep / resting, whose people have trouble and also suffer financial loss. If they do not accept it, then complain in the police station. Apart from this, you can file a lawsuit for compensation.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
235 votes

Dear Citizen,
You are a victim of private nuisance in the present case. It is advisable that you file an application under S.133 of Code of Criminal Procedure before the Sub Divisional Magistrate of your locality and obtain prohibitory orders. You might have to engage an advocate for this application.

In case the nuisance continues you can file an FIR before the concerned police station for house trespass and mischief under Indian Penal Code. Though it is not necessary but you should be able to identify atleast one accused and his residence for expeditious results.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles