What to do when elderly people do not allow us to play in the park

Sir there are some elder who do not allow us to play in park. If we childern tries to play they abuse us very badly which is not good.so sir can we take some action against them. If their childer plays with us they will allow and support us.when their childer stopped playing they started crtizing us.please tell some advice in this matter.

Answers (2)

You may write a Complaint against them to municipal commissioner or district collector. For further information you may contact me through lawrato so that i may help you in this matter which is related to your society

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client,

The every children have fundamental right to play in public park. No one can stop to play , if someone trying to stop you. Then you should file a complaint to local police authorities.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Some people want to construct a temple in society park ..there is no temple mentioned in society plans..moreover the place they are choosing is very n…

Read More

In a case of redevelopment of society, if the builder has violated FSI and constructed additional floors, can the original members of the society be d…

Read More

Hi, My neighbour has shifted our water moter from the building to out side gate. Earlier when building was made, it was mutually agreed that all the w…

Read More

My bf did false promise of marriage and he use me physically many times and now he said he don't want to do Marriage with me .. he said family won…

Read More