What to do when elderly people do not allow us to play in the park

Sir there are some elder who do not allow us to play in park. If we childern tries to play they abuse us very badly which is not good.so sir can we take some action against them. If their childer plays with us they will allow and support us.when their childer stopped playing they started crtizing us.please tell some advice in this matter.

You may write a Complaint against them to municipal commissioner or district collector. For further information you may contact me through lawrato so that i may help you in this matter which is related to your society

Dear client,

The every children have fundamental right to play in public park. No one can stop to play , if someone trying to stop you. Then you should file a complaint to local police authorities.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow