false d/v case against senior citizen-how get early hearing/dispose

I am a senior citizen of 70 years & have been falsely made as one of the respondents (R-3) in a d/v case. Motive is to harass us and get easy money by Opposite Party. As far as D/V case, it is afterthought and is clearly time-barred as per S-468 CrPC & as per case laws/ precedents {para-24/25:Inderjit Grewal v. State Punjab}, There are proofs like PCR Report which the lady complained that she was kept in captivity by her parents & also teletalk by her. She was indoctrinated to do “d/v business”. So I filed a case AS PETITIONER-IN-PERSON in the High Court for quashing the d/v case in the family court. Factually, adjmnt-after-adjmnt are given by H/C. QUERY: Will I be able to approach thru SLP the Sup. Court DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF DIVISION BENCH for harassment etc,since H/C adjourned the said d/v case of 2017, now again for 6 months.My experience: in yet another civil (employment) matter by me in S/C, the court directed H/C to dispose by 3 months. can I use same route?

Answers (3)

279 votes

I advise you not to ruin your case by taking several steps at the same time. Contact your lawyer and move a application for discharge before the dv court and if not then at least you can ask for permanent exemption and if allowed you will not have to go to the court on each and every date.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

152 votes

I would suggest you to move an application for discharge before the Hon'ble Court where the trial is pending. Further, you may also move an application seeking permanent exemption from appearance before the Hon'ble Court an let the proceeding before the Hon'ble High Court be pending.
I hope no interim orders have been passed against you.
For more information feel free to have a word with me. All the best.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
123 votes

Hi gm first of all yes u can file a slp and all u have to look into the document and scope or It and all where u said u were falsely Been implicated in. A case u have to write to go against the order and all in the Supreme Court and u will also see what all the documents and proof and sections are been done on u

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."