false d/v case against senior citizen-how get early hearing/dispose

I am a senior citizen of 70 years & have been falsely made as one of the respondents (R-3) in a d/v case. Motive is to harass us and get easy money by Opposite Party. As far as D/V case, it is afterthought and is clearly time-barred as per S-468 CrPC & as per case laws/ precedents {para-24/25:Inderjit Grewal v. State Punjab}, There are proofs like PCR Report which the lady complained that she was kept in captivity by her parents & also teletalk by her. She was indoctrinated to do “d/v business”. So I filed a case AS PETITIONER-IN-PERSON in the High Court for quashing the d/v case in the family court. Factually, adjmnt-after-adjmnt are given by H/C. QUERY: Will I be able to approach thru SLP the Sup. Court DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF DIVISION BENCH for harassment etc,since H/C adjourned the said d/v case of 2017, now again for 6 months.My experience: in yet another civil (employment) matter by me in S/C, the court directed H/C to dispose by 3 months. can I use same route?

I advise you not to ruin your case by taking several steps at the same time. Contact your lawyer and move a application for discharge before the dv court and if not then at least you can ask for permanent exemption and if allowed you will not have to go to the court on each and every date.

I would suggest you to move an application for discharge before the Hon'ble Court where the trial is pending. Further, you may also move an application seeking permanent exemption from appearance before the Hon'ble Court an let the proceeding before the Hon'ble High Court be pending.
I hope no interim orders have been passed against you.
For more information feel free to have a word with me. All the best.

Hi gm first of all yes u can file a slp and all u have to look into the document and scope or It and all where u said u were falsely Been implicated in. A case u have to write to go against the order and all in the Supreme Court and u will also see what all the documents and proof and sections are been done on u