One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Brajesh Kumar

Advocate Brajesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Brajesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Brajesh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2620/2013
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Jharkhand High Court
  • Prevention of Money Laundering Appellate Tribunal
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Brajesh Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Brajesh Kumar

Q: Exclusion of Covid Period from 3 years of limitation period

Would the period of March 15, 2020 to February 28, 2022 be excluded from the limitation period of 3 years for debt recovery in line with Order dated January 10, 2022 passed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court ?

Advocate Brajesh Kumar answered
yes that period is excluded for calculation for limitation period as per direction of the apex court but how much benifit you will get can be said only after seeing the documents before that any suggestion will be vague and not fulfill your requirements.


I have given a bail for one of my friend in 2017 for two different cases but chargesheet is still pending in one caseOne of case is on trial and another one is not on trial yetnAnd my friend got expired on 30th July 2022.i wants to surrender can I surrender the bail.

Advocate Brajesh Kumar answered
you can move an application for the same in the court where the matter is pending subject to the condition that court must be aware of his death and case has been abated with respect to him and also no conviction of fine is pending or due from him.

Q: My husband is trying to move out of india, leaving me with my parents

My husband is trying to leave the country and leaving me to live with my parents without my will. What are my rights for maintenance? Can i stop him legally from moving out?

Advocate Brajesh Kumar answered
no you can't legally stop him from moving out which must be related to his job but certainly you can reside in his property and he can't force you to vacate his property. further you can also claim maintenance from him if he willfully not providing you any maintenance amount.

Q: Should I file section 9 or what else can I do

My wife sent me a notice stating that the she don’t want to live with me and want a settlement by giving her 18 lakhs nd if I don’t fulfil her demand thn she will file dv crpc etc but I don’t have this much money so I replied to her notice stating that I want u to come back and live with me.. she didn’t gave me any reply? What I am supposed to do the next? Should I file section 9 or what else I can do?

Advocate Brajesh Kumar answered
you can opt for pre litigation mediation to explore mediation before going into actual litigation. if not materialize you can file sec 9 or divorce petition as per your wish irrespective of her filing any complaint against you.

Q: Setting aside divorce order after death of husband

I need urgent valuable advice of experts here on folloy issue :-- my brother got divorce from his wife 14 years back ( ex-party for cruelty) his wife never objected to this ex-party divorce order in 14 years.. but now after death of my brother and death of parents...she recently filed petition in family court to set aside this divorce order with intention to get property of my deceased parents.. she says that this order was issued on ger back and she was not aware.... Kindly guide me ...what should i do

Advocate Brajesh Kumar answered
as per the limited information provided by yoy after death of husband her petition for vacating divorce decree is not maintainable. still for better advice you need to personally come to my office with all the relevant documents of the case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brajesh Kumar

Can Advocate Brajesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brajesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brajesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Brajesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brajesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brajesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brajesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brajesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brajesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brajesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brajesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brajesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.