Free Family Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques legal heir of brother who died without making a will
hello sir, my elder brother passed 2 yrs back. since it was natural and sudden…

View Answer

ques Necessity to disclose pending cases while applying for PR and visa?

I live in India, I am applying for Permanent residence for Canada under Federal skilled…

View Answer

ques Difference between Judicial separation and Divorce
Hi, I would like to know the difference between separation and divorce.My husband has filed…

View Answer

ques Can a Muslim woman claim maintenance under CrPC 125 without divorce
1. Can a Muslim woman claim maintenance under CrPC 125 even while she is still…

View Answer

ques My wife not giving me divorce and not staying with me what to do
My wife staying with her family leaving me.. I m asking her why... If she…

View Answer

ques Sister asking for share in parent's property after their death
Last year my parents died in an accident after their death I I dropped my…

View Answer

ques I want to know under which law I can submit my written arguments?
My case is kept for Final decision for 3.5.2017, after the arguments, but neither Mr.…

View Answer

ques In laws treating me very badly and beating me

In laws treating me inhumanly. What action can I take?

View Answer

ques father in adultery relationship how to handle

Father living in a adulterous relationship. What action can we take?

View Answer

ques Can father file maintenance case against son?

Father has filed a maintenance case against me. I am his son. How can I…

View Answer

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly