Family harassment and torture by brother

My brother is doing harassment n tourture of my family ( mother, father, younger brother, me). From last 8 to 10 yrs this situation is same.. My father said him to leave the house and do his job and live on own but he did not take it seriously... He durnk Daily n came home in that condition every evening after his job.... Now i wanted to file n police complain agaist him so he leave the house n my patents n younger brother live peacefully.....i am also working n live gurgaon n come home ones in a month. Could you please advise the right way of complain or what should i do.... Thanks in advance for your advice

Dear Owner the best way is to resolve the issue is by filling an FIR against your brother but this may also turn out to be sibling rivalry hence be very careful in handling the things , best advice is to speak to some close friends of your brother and find solution or ask your father to take necessary steps , your intervention into the present problem may also aggravate your brother and hence No solution. All the best

Question: My brother is doing harassment n tourture of my family ( mother, father, younger brother, me). From last 8 to 10 yrs this situation is same.. My father said him to leave the house and do his job and live on own but he did not take it seriously... He durnk Daily n came home in that condition every evening after his job.... Now i wanted to file n police complain agaist him so he leave the house n my patents n younger brother live peacefully.....i am also working n live gurgaon n come home ones in a month. Could you please advise the right way of complain or what should i do.... Thanks in advance for your advice.
Answer:-
IPC 323 and 324 is applicable here , however you better ask someone else to lodge the complaint against him because your lodging the complaint will spoil your family relations.Just to taught him to live like a good civilian in a civilised manner, that is acceptable in the society and beneficial for him and others.

File a police complain before nearest police station mentioning all the incidents in detail. If your father have self acquired house you can also file a civil suit in this regard. Moreover public a notice in the newspaper circulated in your area to dishown him from all shares.