Can my wife withdraw 498A case she filed against me

i am 31 yr hindu male. consider the below scenario-- my wife files 498a against me.if my wife now wants to withdraw the case sometime in between the case. can she withdraw the case?? i m asking this because i heard that 498a is non compoundable.

498A is non compoundable. However, if the parties have decided to compromise the matter and accordingly the wife wants to withdraw the allegations then the same must be informed to the concerned Court. Accordingly the court will pass directions about conducting the case.

After your arrest investigation starts after which chargesheet has been filed by police in the court after that charge will be frame against accused after that summons is issued to complainant on the appearance of complainant only matter can be settle.

if the FIR is lodged the same cannot be withdrawn either it has to be Quashed by the Hon'ble High Court or Police has to file C Summary report that we did not found anything in the Report. the only process which remains that you required to file the Application under section 482 of CRPC before the Hon'ble High COurt which comes under your jurisdiction and if your wife will give consent then it can be easily Quashed.

Firstli your wife file A divorce case against you.secondly she has withdrawal this case against file A divorce case against you.she has withdrawal the case both have presents the court and court has ask any reason withdrawal the case this time she has any reason to the court .then court has pass the order.