One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sumit Bhagat

Advocate Sumit Bhagat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHadapsar, Pune
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sumit Bhagat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumit enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2015. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2662/2015
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Pune
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Bhagat. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Bhagat

Q: How to obtain sale deed when previous owners are not co operative

1-B has purchased 1 acre agicululture land from A 2-Though B has got registered sale deed in his name but he has not transferred his name on 7/12 even after 40 years 3- Mean while B sales his land to C showing his registered sale deed and B construct house on that land 4- now C wants to extend house so he approaches grampanchayat ,it demands original sales deed and latest 7/12 5-so C approaches A for sale deed he says he don't have one as he has sold property so B is having 6-so C approaches B for latest 7/12 He says that is with A 7- so it is apparent both A and B not cooperating So my question- what C should do?

Advocate Sumit Bhagat answered
First one is ' c' was purchase land to ' b ' was not a name to record of right colum . The' c ' was give a original document to the ' b ' sale deed .firstly ' B ' name to the record of right colum again' c ' name to the record of right colum. no any problem only supply the sale deed copy to the revenu officer again he was the entry to the 7/12 extract.

Q: Can a flat be sold without the sale deed

I purchased flat 4yr ago. That time agreement to sale was done but sale deed was not made. Now I want to sell this flat but don't have the sale deed of flat. What can be done?

Advocate Sumit Bhagat answered
You have first owner of the flat means builder was vendor you are the purchaser only agreement was mandotary .you have the second owner of the flat and only agreement to sale document was register .the sale deed was mandatory.

Q: The right of mother to transfer her property to only one son

Query- Currently My mother is owning some property ,My mother have two sons me and my elder brother , but now my mother do not want give any property to my elder brother because according to her that my brother is not deserved so Can own that property without consent of my elder brother . Or I should need to signature from him also . Please give me response ASAP

Advocate Sumit Bhagat answered
Gift deed is A current effect to the revenu record and other procedure to you name to record of right.and second one is will deed is not A current effect to the revenu record because definition of will A person died after the person property has transfer any will means (अंतिम इछ्या )so the effect to will and revenu record of right the nameof person.

Q: Bike ownership transfer in name of the buyer after few years

I bought a bike couple of years back from someone. He didn't have original documents to transfer bike on my name. After 6 months I sold the same bike to another person without any documentation because first owner refusing to give any documents. So the bike still registered on name of first owner. Now after few years , the first owner asking me to transfer that bike on my name which I refused because I don't know that third person whom I sold that bike? What should I do ?

Advocate Sumit Bhagat answered
You have the present owner of the bike on the document record.any writing proof to this third person you have sold the bike .because any bike related claim you have respond why because on document recod you have owner of the bike. You have try to this third person you have sold the bike and to sign this person on RTO FORM and any 500 Rupes stamp paper writing to i have sold this bike any claim related bike l am not liabal .and you have fastly transfer the name and your name on record of RC BOOK.

Q: Can my wife withdraw 498A case she filed against me

i am 31 yr hindu male. consider the below scenario-- my wife files 498a against me.if my wife now wants to withdraw the case sometime in between the case. can she withdraw the case?? i m asking this because i heard that 498a is non compoundable.

Advocate Sumit Bhagat answered
Firstli your wife file A divorce case against you.secondly she has withdrawal this case against file A divorce case against you.she has withdrawal the case both have presents the court and court has ask any reason withdrawal the case this time she has any reason to the court .then court has pass the order.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumit Bhagat

Can Advocate Sumit Bhagat represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumit Bhagat can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Bhagat?

When you meet with Advocate Sumit Bhagat for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Bhagat?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Bhagat, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Bhagat?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Bhagat, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumit Bhagat?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumit Bhagat regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumit Bhagat?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumit Bhagat can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.