One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Namita Kanhurkar

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivajinagar, Pune
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Marathi
Advocate Namita Kanhurkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Namita enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2008. She is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Morwadi Court, Pimpri-Chinchwad
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Namita Kanhurkar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Namita Kanhurkar

Q: Suing a car company for using faulty products in the car

Hi, I recently had a major accident with my car (not my fault, tempo hit my car from back) and car was completed damaged from all sides but airbags didn't work at all. My car is only 3 years old and get serviced every 6 months.I would like to sue the car company for using bad airbags and using faulty products in their car and they they don't really care for anybody's life. I need your advise if you think this is strong enough to sue a company. Can someone help me on this?ThanksDilip

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar answered
1st of all you can file case for compensation against the tempo owner, driver and insurance company at motor accident claims tribunal in case you have suffered any injury. 2ndly you will have to file a case at the consumer forum against the car company for faulty make of the car and the defect it has.

Q: In accident am so injured and for my two wheeler too much expenses

Bfr one month 1person hitted me from front.. He is coming from wrong way.. I already do FIRbut in police station no body takes any action opposite of them..

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar answered
You can claim compensation by filing claim at motor accidents tribunal. You can make the person who caused the accident and the insurance company as party for claiming compensation . If FIR is registered then police will file chargsheet against that person in court after enquiry. And he will be criminally prosecuted.

Q: Husbands improper behavior and no monetary help in daily expenses

My husband ill treats me and my in laws torture me. My sister in law claims rights over my husband's income. My husband doesn't provide me any daily routine expenses but provides monetary support to my sister in law

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar answered
You can filed case under protection of woman from domestic violence for protection against physical and mental torture and abuse, maintenance and other reliefs against the husband and his relatives. You can also file case under sec. 125 for maintenance.

Q: Advanced against property to be purchased

SirI had given a advance to party against MOU and POA both notrized documents and original documents of the said property is with me.Inspite of several requests party is neither selling me the said property nor returning my advance amount.Suggest me the best possible options to overcome from this issue.The issue is pending from last 15 months.Thanks

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar answered
You can first send a legal notice to the opposite party for either returning the amount of for specific performance of contract. And then You can file suit for recovery of the amount you have given them or specific performance of contract.

Q: Regarding Divorce issue with wife

My wife wants divorce but I'm not ready for that. I have 2 child. What should I do . Even after divorce can I get child coustady.

Advocate Namita Kanhurkar answered
If you and wife are staying separately you can file application for restitution if conjugal rights asking for the wife to return. You can send a legal notice to come back for staying with you. You can also file application for custody of children. Custody is granted by court to either parents after consideration of all the conditions.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Namita Kanhurkar

Can Advocate Namita Kanhurkar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Namita Kanhurkar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar?

When you meet with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Namita Kanhurkar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Namita Kanhurkar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Namita Kanhurkar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.