U/S 294(b), 353, 506(ii) what will be my punishment?

10-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I am a software employee, I recorded phone call of Electricity Board employee, proving that he taken extra Money 1500 rs for the bill of 89 rs. (Not so strong, but he didn't deny took 1500 rs) I asked him to return my money using recording, he told he ll return and asked me to come office. I went alone, he is not there and some other employee hit himself and made crowd to believe as I only hit using iron clamp and got admitted in GH discharged morning Now FIR on me, I took bail and continuing my job, case yet to come court, opponents not willing to withdraw. How to come out of this case without any impact on my career? My lawyer says 99% case will be dismissed(as there is no cc tv cam in that EB office, and other facts in FIR) Eye witnesses are within that office itself, and my lawyer says magistrate won't rely those eye witnesses alone, I didn't touch or see iron clamp till now What is the chance of dismissal, or acquittal or conviction?

Answer #1
On the facts given that you may be aquitted but I can clearly advise if you provide me chargesheet, statements of witnesses and siezed objects by IO.
You can also approach High Court to get the case quashed if the prima facie case is not made.