How to get bail when case filed under sections-323, 504 and 506?

01-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir mujh per 323 dhara lga hai. Cjm ne 504 aur 506 ka dhara bad me lga diya hai. Ab mera bail kaise hoga. Pl help me sir.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
604 votes
Dear Client,
All the above sections are bailable therefore you should not worry alot about it. Moreover the above sections are compoundable too. However i will suggest you to settle the case outside the court by having a mutual agreement over the issue. Engage an advocate he will help you out, for any other query feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
766 votes
There are bailable offence.the bail should be grant by law if arrest warrant had been issued by court .you must surrender in the concerning court with surety as per cort order.there is no need to worry and contect about your advocate.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
541 votes
Aap ki bail ho jayagi sec. 323/ 504/506 all are of bailable and non non cogni. Offence. You are required 2 sureties.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."