Ipc 323...332..353..504..506 compromisable? What to do now??

06-Aug-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Is this sactions are compromisable what is the right way to finish this all sections? I m student is this effect my career??
Answers (4)

Answer #1
721 votes
You can finish these sections through the court. Next you feel that you have not committed any of these crimes, you have been falsely implicated, then under Section 227 crpc, you can put a discharge application in the court if the court feels that you have The court will discharge you if a wrong case has been made
People also ask

How can I get bail in IPC 353?

Is IPC 353, a bailable offence? The offence is not bailable. Bail is only granted by the magistrate in cases where bail is not possible. The accused may apply for bail based on 437 of Criminal Procedure Code. This code allows the court to grant bail at its discretion.

Is 353 IPC compoundable or not?

Punishment under Section 353 IPC This is an offence that cannot be recognized, which cant be compounded, and it can be tried before any magistrate. A person found guilty of this offence faces up to two years in prison, a fine or both. 15-Feb-2022

Can 353 IPC be quashed?

Section 353 of the IPC. The offence under section 506 and 507 is not cognizable. However, the offense under section 353, however, is. This was the reason why a FIR was required. The investigation is ongoing and so the FIR cannot be quashed.

Answer #2
665 votes
IPC 323: Voluntarily causing hurt.
IPC 504: Intentional Insult.
These Indian Penal Code Sections can be compromised.

IPC 506: Criminal Intimidation
IPC 332: Voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty.
IPC 353: Using assault or criminal force to deter public servant to discharge his duty.
The Indian penal code sections can't be compromised.

You can file a Criminal Writ Petition before the High Court to seek remedy in that matter and contest your case at the trial court.

Answer #3
668 votes
in all these sections 332 ipc is not compoundable. the high court have jurisdiction to quash all these sections/case. the way to finish the case is file a petition in high court on the basis of compromise requesting therein to quash the case, as the parties have solved their dispute
Answer #4
458 votes
You can appeal to the High Court if a police officer is willing to compromise. If the police officer refuses to compromise, you will have to go to trial. Normal police departments don't let their officers compromise Section 353 cases.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

Sir my question is,can one public servant file a case another public servant by 353 because definition starts by whoever ,if yes then what is the provision?

Reply by LawRato
The definition of Section 353 of the IPC refers to "whoever", which means that any person who meets the requirements of the section can be charged under it, regardless of whether they are a public servant or not. Therefore, it is possible for one public servant to file a case against another public servant under Section 353 of the IPC, provided that the second public servant has assaulted or used criminal force against the first public servant in the execution of his or her duty as a public servant.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."