Ipc 420 and 468 matter what to do

08-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I had Case Registered against My Name Under IPC 420 and 468...can I have a Bail Under This Ipc...and This Case Is Falsely Registered against me And The Persons Those Who Had given Case Want To Comprise the case As this Is In Court...Is this Possible...And Seven People Were Involved In Giving The Case But Only Two Name Were In The Fir...is it necessary that The Seven Person Will Have To Compromise or two of them....and this Case was Registered in 2014 but now It is 2017 So is The Following above Mentioned criteria such as Bail,Compromise and all Other is Possible now??

Answer #1
the section you are booked under IPC is non bailable offence.for this punishments are stringent..... ...you need to visit some lawyer in your vicinity for the requisite steps.bail can be resorted to...