Ipc 420 and 468 matter what to do

08-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I had Case Registered against My Name Under IPC 420 and 468...can I have a Bail Under This Ipc...and This Case Is Falsely Registered against me And The Persons Those Who Had given Case Want To Comprise the case As this Is In Court...Is this Possible...And Seven People Were Involved In Giving The Case But Only Two Name Were In The it necessary that The Seven Person Will Have To Compromise or two of them....and this Case was Registered in 2014 but now It is 2017 So is The Following above Mentioned criteria such as Bail,Compromise and all Other is Possible now??
Answers (3)

Answer #1
505 votes
the section you are booked under IPC is non bailable offence.for this punishments are stringent..... need to visit some lawyer in your vicinity for the requisite steps.bail can be resorted to...
People also ask

Is it easy to get bail in 420 IPC?

It is difficult to get bail, but not impossible. Section 420 IPC is not bailable. It is important that you speak with your lawyer, who will defend your father in court and apply for bail. Let him know all the details and let him do his best in court to defend himself and ask for bail.

What is the punishment for 420 and 120B?

This offence can be punished by imprisonment in either form for up to seven years, and a fine.

Is Section 420 bailable or non bailable?

The section 420 IPC does not allow bail for any offence.

Is Section 120B of the IPC bailable?

Is Section 120B of IPC bailable? The bailability of an offence under criminal conspiracy depends on whether the conspiracy is serious or not. Bailable offences include any other conspiracy and failed conspiracy.

Answer #2
693 votes
3 years have passed lodging the fir so these are the things u need to take care
1. Whether the case is registered?
2. If yes the after investigation what happenee. Whether closure report was filed or chargesheet was filed.
3. If there is a summon/warrant you can file bail petition.
4. If none of the above happened still u apprehend u might be arrested for this case the u may approach the court for anticipatory bail.

Answer #3
844 votes
As the case registered against you is a non bailable in nature so you need to take anticipatory bail application u/s 438 of the Cr P C from Session Court or from High Court..
The case against you is
at the time of trial of the case by consent of the complainants your case shall be compromise but first of all you take pre arrest bail from court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."