Bail application for case under 120B

03-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
How to get bail in the section 120B?
Answers (4)

Answer #1
598 votes
Firstly you have to need an advocate then after with the help of advocate you will file a bail application under section 438/439 of CRPC. Then after court fix a date to here your application . You have to proof yourself innocent and after listen both side judge will get bail .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
641 votes
Hello Sir,

I understand your problem, Section 120B of IPC is Criminal Conspiracy is non-bailable offence. Still you can apply for bail in the Court of ASJ ( Session Judge). You have to file a bail application for the same.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
656 votes
You've to also kindly elaborate on the other sections of IPC levied on the accused in the matter. For me to formulate a comprehensive legal opinion, it would be appropriate for you to share more details of the case as well as the location where the bail has to be applied.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
505 votes
Hi first of all u need to see what is the case details and all what does the chargsheet say and all what are the charges along with this section and all u can apply for bail In the court will apply for s anticipatory bail in the court and tell then court wiht The application for the bail with the surety and all which need to be present for the bail
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."