One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dibrugarh - Advocate Abdul Halim

Advocate Abdul Halim

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
Boiragimoth, Dibrugarh
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Abdul Halim has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abdul Halim's office is in Boiragimoth, Dibrugarh.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dibrugarh,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tinsukia,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Gauhati High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Dibrugarh

Top Reviews

Mabul Tham - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward
Apr 25, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Abdul Halim Clarification on acquisition of property by government Procedure to take divorce from husband if things are not working well