One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Rajeda Begum

Advocate Rajeda Begum

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 5+ user ratings
Ganeshpuri, Guwahati
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Rajeda Begum has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajeda Begum's office is in Ganeshpuri, Guwahati.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Guwahati,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Guwahati,
  • Gauhati High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Rajeda Begum through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajeda Begum Coal truck seized by the Assam forest department asking to pay penalty How to get interim stay order for extension of service?