Possibility of bail in case under 302 and 120B

23-Aug-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My sister was charged with section 302 & 120b for the crime she didn't commit. Her friend was driving the car and she was sitting next to him, he overran an unknown person under intoxication after that he blackmailed her and got escape. She's charged with helping him in getting escape. Is it possible to get her bail.
Answers (6)

Answer #1
538 votes
I am not assuring you without seeing first information report copy. But I want to tell you if car over ran any unknown person and your sister is not driving car then she didn't do any crime. If you want more information then show me fir copy for better advice.

Answer #2
628 votes
Here you want to know possibility about bail under section 302/120b IPC but I tell you without proper study about your case and what inquiry's are done by police you meet with documents and than filed for bail
Answer #3
585 votes
no one can give you proper advice until you provide the relevant documents, a copy of FIR, statements of witnesses , other relevant documents, status of the case etc, only after these documents are provided can you be given a decent legal advice, so please engage an legal counsel as soon as possible for proper legal advice.
Answer #4
821 votes
You are not at all involved in this case
And this is the case of rash and neglegent driving whivh is a bailable offence and you will not be charged of anything. For complete advice and opinion it is advisable for you to come up with all the details of this case and you can approach me whenever you want feel free to contact
Answer #5
814 votes
She will get bail as She is not the perpetrator and She is also a victim as the criminal whom she protected has escaped. Therefore apply for bail in the sessions court and if rejected then apply in the hc.
Answer #6
732 votes
Yes Sir if she is wrongly charged you can knock the doors of justice. And if she is charged with helping the assailant to escape, she can not be charged with murder, she would be at the most charged with being accomplice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."