Can I drive a vehicle to another state without having NOC

Hi , I have bought a vehicle in Mumbai and still waiting for NOC. This might take some time. Pls suggest if i can drive the vehicle to Jharkhand without NOC with an agreement. Also what is the process and cost to get it re-registered in Jharkhand , Regards

Venerated Sir,
I would like to inform you that this is not a legal question it is just a clerical question which has to be replied by Munshi or other agent. You should direct call to registration department for all process of registration. Feel free to call for more legal information. Give feedback.

Yes, you can drive for six months and you know you can manage it, bedside you have receipts for Nov application.
You always keep your receipt and all the documents with you all the time with helmet and get a slip of any toll booth of recent, which can help you in some way.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

Well, you can drive the vehicle to jharkhand without NOC but you can't claim yourself as an owner.Also without NOC from concerned DTO you cannot re-registered the vehicle in Jharkhand.Regarding this purpose you may visit the official website of concerned DTO, because entire process is ONLINE now a days.
Thanks,
Aditya kumar
Advocate
Gumla