Can a factory run in a residential area
My neighbour runs a garment factory which involves the use of industrial machinery which is a source of noise and vibrations to my home. . Several requests and quarrels with owner of factory to shift it somewhere else have not yielded any result.
Factories are not permitted in residential area therefore you can immediately issue him a legal notice you can also go ahead and file a suit for damages and injunction restraining him for doing so ..This can be done on basis of RWA as well therefore you have all the remedies please contact for further details thanks you can also file a writ in high court stating your grievances.
Advocate Nishant SolankiDwarka, Delhi
You can take injunction for nuisance created by you neighbour and this will permanently unable your naighbour from destroying your peace. Factory or not anything which is creating nuisance will be stopped.
Advocate Suraj PrakashChittaranjan Park, Delhi
Ordinarily, a garments factory or any other factory cannot run in a residential area. You need to complain to the concerned authorities that the factory is running in violation of the rules and regulations. If the authorities dont take any action, then you need to go to court.
Thanks & Regards
Advocate Dheeraj GuptaSouth Ex., Delhi
It is for your kind information that you have not mentioned the area like mix purpose or fully residential purpose. As per DDA rule no commercial activities shall be conducted in the property for residential purpose. If the property and the area is residential no industries can be run, even no electricity facility shall be provided by the distribution company for this you may make a complain with concerned SDM under CrPC or you may file injunction suit.
Advocate Rajesh KumarShakarpur, Delhi
Depends on the location, state, local laws & regulatiojs etc. If it is violating any such law, regulation etc, one can invoke appropriate remedy. One can initiate a notice to the factory and the concerned authoritiespecially by seeking actions against alleged violations etc.
Advocate Jeetender GuptaHigh Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife is cheating me what action can I take against her
- Irregularity in recruitment by Company what can be done
- Can i appeal in SC for the second time if the first appeal is rejected
- Refund of money against non allotment of plot by BPTP
- Effect on my share if mutation of property in name of father's brother