One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nishant Solanki

Advocate Nishant Solanki

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
Dwarka, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Divorce, Family, Property, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nishant Solanki has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nishant provides services in the various field of Trademark & Copyright Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nishant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Dwarka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2804/2014
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Nishant Solanki

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Nishant Solanki Builder Cancelled registration and gave cheques which bounced A dispute between the owner and the dealer over the property.