One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajesh Kumar

Advocate Rajesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoShakarpur, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajesh Kumar has an independent experience of more than 8 years and has been handling original side litigation matters in various High Courts, Districts Courts, and Tribunals and corporate matters, including, drafting and vetting of various types of commercial agreements, conveyance deeds, and also providing legal opinion on various issues (Specially Contractual and Financial Agreement). He also has been acting as a consultant for various legal matters and has been involved in negotiations on behalf of clients, liasioning and getting legal clearances from various Government Departments.

He has been giving legal services to various banks and financial institutions as well. He has successfully represented them in litigation works in High courts, Central Administrative Tribunal, Delhi School Tribunal, district courts and consumer complaints before different consumer forums (District, State and National consumer Forum), Delhi School Tribunal and in case of agreements containing an arbitration clause, initiated and/ or defended the matter before the Arbitral Tribunal. He has been independently handling various matters in the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Punjab - Haryana & Rajasthan High Court, and various Tribunals in Delhi, including the Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunal, National and State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions, Appellate Authority for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction, Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction, Appellate Tribunal for Forfeited Property, Delhi District Courts of Delhi and NCR.

He has been handling matters related to Arbitration, Civil and Criminal Litigation, Contract matters, Banking, Finance and Commercial Law, Debt Recovery, Rent Matters, Family Matters and Hindu Law, Service Matter and Delhi School Tribunal Matter.

Advocate Rajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1476/2006
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajesh Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Kumar

Q: Legal action for change of plot by TDI city


Advocate Rajesh Kumar answered
You have to approach civil court by filing suit for specific performance and you may also approach consumer court if you have booked the plot for residential purpose or related to your livelihood not for commercial use.

Q: Renewal of landlord tenant agreement allowing tenant to continue.

We have commercial property (a shop) in Chandni Chowk, Delhi which was bought and registered in my mother's name in the year 2007. My mother passed away in year 2010. My father rent the property out in year 2011 and signed a registered rent agreement for a period of 5 years which expired in 2016. My father has cordial relationship with the tenant. Someone has advised him not to renew the rent agreement (on paper) and let the tenant continue to occupy the property. He has been told that the law is in favour of the landlord as such that the be property can vacated even with an agreement in place. I am not sure if this the right thing to do, especially since the property is in my mother's name who expired 7 years back. I need advise if this approach is detrimental for us and what could be the repercussions, if any.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar answered
It requires to get registered rent agreement since as per Hindu law after death of mother you and your brother shall succeed and you and your brother and sister have right in the property so for the purpose to determine the ownership it requires to execute a rent agreement and when he admit you and your brother and sister as owner he cannot denied the ownership right of your and you may get evict the property if it was properly drafted and mentioned in agreement.

Q: How to safeguard my share in property as I am not staying abroad

We are a Hindu family of 2 brothers, 1 sister and have a property in South Delhi. My father passed away in 2010. According to his will, he has given GF to me and FF to my younger brother, 2nd floor to my mother to be given to me and my brother equally after her and has instructed each of us brothers to give 2 lacs each to my sister. He has mentioned that he is not giving any part of property to my sister. I believe my brother and sister do not have good intentions and are trying to grab my share. I have been living in Australia and do not physically live in the property although I am planning to return to India soon. Is there a way to safeguard the property against unauthorised sale or modifications.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar answered
sir, you have not clarified that the Will of your late father is registered with or not. Every will is required to get probate and for this probate petition shall be filed and after getting probate your share will be determined by the court for this it requires to authorize a lawyer to contest your case or authorized any of the person who is closed to you to appoint advocate and also to file this probate petition.

Q: MCD doing illegal construction and threatening my family

Dear sir i have compalint against illegal construction to MCD, Without take any action, MCD dispose my complaint, And then illigal contruction owner is warn me again and again and he have links with local past MLA What shoud i do , My family in under presuure and scared, what should i do

Advocate Rajesh Kumar answered
you have to approach to Delhi high Court by filing writ against the MCD and made party to both MCD and other concern person. You must disclose that there is enmity between you and that person. Only High Court can take action.

Q: How to partition property when one sibling is not willing?

we are 5 brothers, our property is in Gurgaon and other 4 brothers used to live separate including me ,I lives in Delhi, I am now suffering from kidney disease i m on dialysis i need money for the sake of our and our family life for kidney transplant but our one brother is lives in that property and the one who is living in that property not ready to sell that property and even not giving me my share ,others are ready to sell that property instead of that one brother. what can we do for that can We seal that property

Advocate Rajesh Kumar answered
You may file a suit for partition if your brother is not ready for partition then you have to file suit for declaration and partition against all brothers, it is only way to get ancestral or joint property , if any share holder is not willing to partition the property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajesh Kumar

Can Advocate Rajesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rajesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.