One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Suraj Prakash

Advocate Suraj Prakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChittaranjan Park, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, High Court, Labour & Service, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suraj Prakash has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Suraj provides services in various field of Arbitration Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters, Civil Matters, Banking / Finance Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/766/12

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suraj Prakash. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suraj Prakash

Q: Non updation of payment status in cibil

Hi sir I'm capt pemba lhamu bhutia Indian army, I got your number from some known person of yours. I am holding a credit card of indusind bank, I missed some payments of 4 months and the delayed payment was for 90days, as a result overdue amount was 30000, and during the month of August I paid amount 30000, as per date now according to statement my outstanding is 45000 card limit is 75000. I applied for personal loan but my application got declined many times , reason being there is no update from the banks end to my cibil report . Kindly assist me sir

Advocate Suraj Prakash answered
Dear CaptainI’m sorry for the hardships being suffered by you. In your case I will advise you to clear all the outstanding balance as reflected in your credit card account statement. Credit card over dues bears a hefty penalty and a penal interest rate which is around 46% per annum. If your outstanding balance is not cleared the Indus ind credit card company will keep on sucking your hard earned money. You are advised to fully pay all the outstanding balance and request the credit card company to struck off your late payment record.

Q: Need advice on termination notice

I was working with a company as a freelancer. As per their agreement, I provided them with 30 days notice period and completed my 30 days notice period. After completion of 30 days notice period I asked them to provide me with NOC or confirmation that all contracts between us are void. They never replied to my request even after 2 reminders. Is it required for me to obtain such confirmation or NOC before I venture into new projects ? In case they do not reply even after reminders as per law does the contracts get void after certain period of time ?

Advocate Suraj Prakash answered
If Your notice of 30 days to the employer was exactly in accordance with agreement, then the agreement has come to an end. There is no requirement for NOC or any other document, unless the new agreement you intend to enter requires such document.

Q: 2 months Notice period when no appoinment letter

my employer asked me to serve 2 months notice perios when I resigned, but no appointment lettter was ever given. He is also asking to sign a undertaking wherin i cant joint his rivals in the same field. Kindly help plsss

Advocate Suraj Prakash answered
You need not sign any undertaking as required by your employer after giving your resignation. In case your benefits are withheld and you want those benefits for your survival you may sign the undertaking take the benefits and then shoot an email to your employer saying that you signed the undertaking under duress.

Q: How to change RTC of the land

Court has passed order giving me 1/6 share in my father agriculture landproperty after his death.court litigation is complete no stays .how to change rtc of land to my name from brother"s name and register property into my name

Advocate Suraj Prakash answered
Apply before the registrar in whose jurisdiction the property is situated with copy of the judgment for getting your share of land registered in your name. The registry will then register the property in your name.

Q: Can I be terminated from psu bank on being absent from duty

I am terminated from a psu bank for absence from duty as reason , will I not be able to join any other government jobs

Advocate Suraj Prakash answered
If your employment has been terminated without giving you a chance to present your side of story then your termination can be challenged. If you have valid reasons for absentism then even if you have been given hearing your termination can be challenged before appropriate authority.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Suraj Prakash

Can Advocate Suraj Prakash represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Suraj Prakash can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Suraj Prakash?

When you meet with Advocate Suraj Prakash for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Suraj Prakash?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Suraj Prakash, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Suraj Prakash?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Suraj Prakash, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Suraj Prakash?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Suraj Prakash regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Suraj Prakash?

The cost of hiring Advocate Suraj Prakash can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.