How to register ancestral property in our name?

we have an ancestral house which was in the name of my Paternal Grand father. he died i n 1982, after his death, my father and my uncle (chachaji) did not initiated any formalities to get the title of the house in the name of my Grandmother. my Grandmother too died in 1994 and again they had not done any legal formalities related to the property. few years back my father too died. now i want to get the house registered in the name of my mother and my uncle. as there are no other legal heirs , besides ours and uncle's family what will be the procedure is death certificate of G. parent must

Your property is ancestral, you have to file a application for succession certificate before the civil court having jurisdiction of the property. The court will publish a paper publication asking the world at large inviting any objection from any person who has objection for the names to be transferred in the property, if no objections is received by the court, then the court will give the succession certificate, thereafter your mother and uncle name can be added and they can become the owner of the property. You have to pay the court fees as applicable

Yes, death certificates of the deceased are essential. The property can be mutated in the names of your mother and uncle if all other legal heirs relinquish their shares in favour of the former

Your property is ancestral,you have to file a application for succession certificate before the civil court having jurisdiction of the property.The court will publish a paper publication asking the world at large inviting any objection from any person who has objection for the names to be transferred in the property,if no objections is received by the court ,then the court will give the succession certificate,thereafter your mother and uncle name can be added and they can become the owner of the property.You have to pay the court fees as applicable

Yes death certificate is mandatory. On.the basis of the death certificate you can file a decree suit in the civil court for your share. Thereafte, the court after regular procedure shall pass a decree in your favour .