One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Richa Relhan

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village, Delhi

 Experience: 6 years

36 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Wills / Trusts

Advocate Richa Relhan is a highly competent and proficient young lawyer who has extensive experience in drafting and arguing matters relating to Civil and Criminal Litigation, drafting of Writ Petitions, Original Suits, Special leave Petitions (Civil ,Criminal) , Civil Appeals, Bail Applications , Transfer Petitions, Applications to be filed before the High Court and Supreme Court, Drafting and Arguing of Consumer Complaints, Original Applications, Criminal Complaints, Recovery Suits, Property Disputes, Matrimonial Disputes in the Lower Courts /Tribunals, High Courts and in the Supreme Court of India independently. She is also skilled in drafting of various Documents such as Wills, Deed’s, NDA’s, Agreements, Contracts etc.

Having worked with her mentor, Senior Advocate late Shri Vinod Arvind Bobde at the Supreme Court of India she not only enhanced her skills of articulation and further made her perception strong but made her grow holistically.

Apart from being well versed with the procedures and laws pertaining to relating to matters at the Supreme Court of India, she is also well versed with the procedures in various High Courts and trial procedures in the Lower Court.

Advocate Richa deals in cases pertaining to Civil and Criminal laws, Constitutional Law, Family
Law, Child Custody, Builder -Buyer Disputes, Trust Laws , Medical Negligence, Debt Recoveries, Company Law, Consumer Protection, Foreign Exchange Law, Civil Recoveries, Property matters, Bails, Environmental Laws, Transfer Pricing, Alternate Dispute
Resolution etc.

She has also assisted and worked for a short duration , during the summer break of the Supreme Court of India in the month of June 2016 with Mr. Nadkarni (Ex- Attorney General of Goa), presently the Additional Solictor General of India in various Contractual and Civil matters before the High Court of Judicature at Panaji, Goa. , 
 Although Environmental issues and National iGreen Tribunal , gaining the media stream light recently , way back in 2013 , she worked as an Associate with Legal Initiative For Forest And Environment (Founding Trustee: Ritwick Dutta, Environmental Lawyer)  and as her work majorly involved cases dealing with Environmental issues. She has dealt in Environment and Forests Clearance processes, Wildlife, Water and Air Pollution, Waste management, Thermal Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power Plants, Mining issues etc. She has been associated with significant cases such as, POSCO Iron and steel plant (Orissa)),Gola Mining Elephant Corridor issue (Uttarakhand) Sand Mining (across the nation) Srinagar Hydroelectric project (Uttarakhand), Vishnugarh Pipalkoti (Uttarakhand), Alaknanda Hydroelectric Power Project ,2400 MW thermal Power plant by Jindals (Chhattisgarh), M/s BALCO Aluminium Company Ltd (Chhattisgarh), 2x800 coal based super thermal Power plant by M/s NTPC ,(Chhattisgarh), Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant ( Tamil Nadu), Navlakhi Port (Gujarat), Nagarjuna Construction matter (Thermal Power Plant in Sompeta Wetland Lands, Andhra Pradesh), Akshardham illegal Construction matter, Yamuna Pollution and storm drains issue in Delhi etc. Segularly appeared before National Green Tribunal and Delhi High Court. She also prepared a Report on the project, “Review of the legal framework with respect to the conservation of the coastal and marine environment of India initiated by Conservation and Sustainable Management of Coastal and Marine Protected Areas, India (CSM-CMPA).

Advocate Richa enrolled for the Delhi Bar Council in 2013.

Enrollment Number : D/2870/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Richa Relhan: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Wills / Trusts


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SUN 02:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Richa Relhan

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Legal Advice Videos

Can we transfer divorce case to…

Procedure for filing an anticipatory bail

User Reviews for Advocate Richa Relhan

The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.

Namita on Jun 20, 2017

The lawyer could not help me with my issue. the lawyer thinking is not to help but earning money

Vishnu on Feb 27, 2017

The lawyer could not help me with my issue.

R B Sharma on Jan 25, 2017

The lawyer gave me the right guidance.

Raj on Nov 17, 2016

The consultation was just satisfactory. I consulted other lawyers as well and found her less experienced. She needs to gain more experience which I am sure she will in some period of time.

Paras on Aug 18, 2016

Had a fantastic experience and all my queries answered and she helped out a lot.

Abhishek on May 18, 2016

The consultation with advocate Richa was helpful and satisfactory.

Sachin on Apr 29, 2016

The consultation was definitely very helpful and very good.

Umesh on Apr 26, 2016

Knowledgeable lawyer and knows her subject well.

Tarun Sharma on Apr 16, 2016

Very co-operating and heard the case calmly and gave valuable advice. Hoping the work is executed as promised.

Rajat Chakraborty on Feb 02, 2016

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
By Namita
View all Reviews >>

Get advice from Advocate Richa Relhan

Fill in your details and Advocate Richa Relhan will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News