One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajat Joseph

Advocate Rajat Joseph

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoNizamuddin East, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Rajat Joseph has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Joseph provides services in various field of criminal, civil laws, matrimonial matters, criminal matters, arbitration, property disputes, family matters, matters related to cheque bounce and recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Joseph is enrolled with the Delhi Bar Council in 2002. He is a member of the Supreme Court Association, the High Court Association and the Saket Court Association and is an Advocate on Record (AOR) in the Supreme Court of India.

Enrollment Number : D/1579/2002
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Amresh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Grateful for help with a difficult situation
Over 3 months ago
Rajeeb R Mallick - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Over 3 months ago
Devashish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is professionally capable in handling the query and satisfied by the advice given by the Advocate.
Over 3 months ago
Sanjay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I found the consultation very useful. His advice helped me a lot.
Over 3 months ago
Anuradha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Outstanding recovery lawyer who knows the law and who knows how to use the law to his clients advantage. He was aggressive and intelligent and he won my case.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajat Joseph

Q: What is the procedure of quashing of FIR

Sir,my daughter and my wife travel from A to B.they are traveling ac-3 tier one of the co passenger consumed liqure and when my daughter go to bathroom he follow her and try to touch my daughter.A statement given my daughter for this regard incident and railway police enquery the matter and accused passenger removed from the train.My daughter is 19 years old she is studying under graduate course. she herself and as a parrents we are not at all interested to carry the investigatig officer asking a statement from my daughter for chargesheted the accused person.we are not at all interested the matter as she is studying and we are not want to distrub.for this context please give me advice what is my next course of action.

Advocate Rajat Joseph answered
In your case both parties may compromise the matter between them and jointly file a quashing petition before the concerned high court seeking quashing of the FIR. If the high court is satisfied it may allow your petition and the case would then stand closed

Q: registration for second marriage post obtaining decree of divorce

Hi, I have got my decree of divorce a week back and now I want to register for second marriage so would I be able to register it Hassel free .My religion is Sikh and boy is also Sikh.

Advocate Rajat Joseph answered
Yes madam, once a competent court of jurisdiction has granted you a decree of divorce in respect of your first marriage there is no impediment to you entering into a second marriage and having the same registered provided all other conditions are fulfilled

Q: Grant of Special leave petition

Does the grant of Special Leave mean that the Court finds merits to interfere into the Impugned Order ?

Advocate Rajat Joseph answered
The grant of leave implies that the matter needs to be considered on merits before arriving at a conclusion one way or the other. It is no guarantee of interference in the order of the lower court and should not be construed as such

Q: How to cancel an agreement once registered

sir maine builder se collboration ke liye general agreement kiya tha sub resister office janak puri mai ab vo kaam ke liye mana kar raha hai aur agreement cancel bhe nahi kar rah akya mai sub register office mai application de sakta hu agreement cancel ke liye please help

Advocate Rajat Joseph answered
Sir, the terms of the agreement that you have executed with the builder will have to be studied before any comment can definitively be made upon your query. However, assuming that the agreement provides for cancellation of the agreement in the event of breach by the builder you have the right to do so as provided in the agreement

Q: Is it legal to rent a property without a rent agreement

Is it legal to rent a house or a part of it to students without a rent agreement? If not, what action should be taken against a house owner to ensure they enter the regulated environment? I am a UPSC aspirant and I see several such houses rented informally. I personally believe this is against the interest of both tenant and owner and a little nudge from vigilant citizens can help the situation. Suggest please

Advocate Rajat Joseph answered
A property may be rented out on an oral agreement if it is a month to month tenancy or for a period lesser than 1 year. Only in case it is for a period of 1 year or more is it necessary for a rent agreement to be registered. In other words it will have to be a written agreement so that it can be registered

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajat Joseph

Can Advocate Rajat Joseph represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajat Joseph can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Joseph?

When you meet with Advocate Rajat Joseph for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Joseph?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Joseph, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Joseph?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajat Joseph, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajat Joseph?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajat Joseph regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajat Joseph?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajat Joseph can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.