One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBengali Market, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ritesh Isaac started working with his father, Advocate Franklin Isaac, in Nagpur Labor and Industrial Court. He served his father, who has a standing practice of 20 years, and assisted him with Labor Laws, Departmental Inquires and represented Private companies namely Ballarpur Paper Mills. Therafter, he worked as a Senior Advocate in the Office of Advocate Ramesh Darda, who has a standing practice of 35 years in Nagpur High Court. As a senior advocate having 3 Junior Advocates in the office, Advocate Isaac has handled all cases relating to Civil / Criminal / Business / Commercial / Banking / Patent / Trade Mark / Copyright Cases under the SARFASI Act. The work also included appearance in the Nagpur and Mumbai High Court for appeals in Civil and Criminal matters. He takes cases for the Nagpur Region and appears in the High Court, District, Consumer Court, Labor Court, MAT, CAT, and DRT.

Advocate Isaac has also conducted cases under the Companies Act. He was also a part of the Liquidation Proceedings under Liquidation for the MEL. During this period he also conducted Conciliation and Arbitration Proceedings for WCL, MECL, MSEB, cases for Gratuity Act, Pension, Complaints under ID Act and MRTP Act were conducted by him. He also conducted Arbitration Proceedings for Banks. He was entrusted for Drafting Sale Deeds, Gift Deeds, Lease Deeds, Leave and License Agreements and all other deeds in respect to the property situated in Nagpur.


Advocate Isaac represented Bobcards Ltd in an Appeal filed by Smt Pushpa Sood vs. Bobcards Ltd.The Judgement that was passed by Justice B.P Dharamadhikari Nagpur High Court and was in favor of Bobcards ltd, and has been reported in the Maharashtra Law Journal 2005 Page 349. Apart from the Legal Practice he has been associated with a Collection Agency namely Swaraj Associates. The area of Collections was Nagpur, Amravati, Akola, and Raipur. He was the head for the collections Team for 30 Executives working under him. The Collections pertain to Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Home Loans and Car Loans. The Agency was on the panel of Bobcards Ltd, a subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda, GE Capital, SBI Credit cards, HDFC Credit Cards, DBS Cholamandalam, GE Money Financials, Bank of India and UCO Bank. He was entrusted to achieve the targets laid by the Banks for fresh cases, Bucket 1,2,3,4,5,and Write OFF. He achieved 85% of the resolution of the allocation given by the Banks.

He executed Agreements and MOU for Geotech India Ltd, Kores India Ltd for mining, drilling and oil leases. He also executed all the documentary legal work for the mining agreements with the Central Government. He is an honorary Legal member for the Western Coal India Limited, MOIL, Coal India Ltd. Presently, he is working as a Senior Advocate for Parekh and Company, New Delhi.

Advocate Ritesh enrolled with the Bar council of Maharashtra and Ga in 2003. He is a member of the High Court of Delhi, Supreme Court of India and Nagpur High Court Bar Association

Enrollment Number : MAH/935/2003
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ritesh Isaac. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Q: Divorce procedure.How many ways its create problems for us?

My younger sister had married a year back(7th May 2015-arrange marriage).My sister's husband or his mother is demanding of her/us Cash or gift very often.Very often he scolds and thorough way, what he found near to his hand and blame that he left or separated his family only for her,but was not actual.Recently my sister had a baby girl.No one or any one come to see her from her husband and his side.We are from kolkata and my sister's husband from vizag.We had given some amount of dowry in cash and kind,But still they are demanding and insulting us if are not able give. What should we do now?

Advocate Ritesh Isaac answered
Your sister is facing serious problem,firstly you have to decide whether you want to divorce her husband ,thereafter there are many legal ways to punish the have not mentioned where is your sister staying ,if she is staying with the husband then before she files any complaint she has to leave her.BY staying over with husband you cannot do anything legal against the parents of the husband or against the husband.Now your sister has a baby,you have to decide which way you have to go.Get a consultation with a lawyer to proceed either way.

Q: Builder altered initial plan. Bank sanctioned loan but didn't clear it

We have purchased a flat in 2014 in Kolkata , by home loan. as the builder did some alter in building plan . the financial institution asked for revised and final plan . My problem :

1. Though the financial institution sanctioned the loan amount , but did not disburse the whole amount of loan , as documents was not correct but they deducting the emi on whole amount of loan.what to do.

2. Another problem is the space mentioned in agreement as 910 sq ft super built inclusive 20% of super built area , but when we measure the actual space it is around 501 as carpet area ,plan shows 530 area.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac answered
Regarding your first problem ,you can alter the loan as per the documents furnished by the builder.The amount of the loan can be altered .Secondly if the builder has not given as per agreed conditions you file the consumer complaint in the district forum stating the discrepancies of the space to the forum,The builder can then provide what he has promised.There are other points which needs to be discussed ,for which we need to know other facts.

Q: Need divorse or annulment from my newly marriage

I recently got married 3 months back. After few days my wife went to her mothers place. After 1 month she came back and since then she is not talking to me because I did not gave her few gifts after marriage. since then she is fighting with me. I said something and she said something bad to each other in anger. The argument went on and on. Then again she went back to her mothers place. Also, we did not had a physical relationship after marriage at all. I want to know if I divorce her do I have to give my half income or my property? What rights do I have to protect my income/property from her?

Advocate Ritesh Isaac answered
Your marriage is just 3 months old,as per law whatever action you have to take you have to wait for one year regarding divorce .For the property,the property belonging to you out of your own income she has a right after your death,regarding income she can claim the maintenance amount from your income .You can settle the dispute involving elders of both the family,the marriage is not old hence it is advised not to take legal action.

Q: What documents to verify while buying a new property?

1. What are the key legal points/ documents a buyer should be careful about while purchasing a new flat from a provate builder in gurgaon? 2. What are some common loopholes that buyer should look for in a such a purchase?

Advocate Ritesh Isaac answered
Your query for documents while purchasing a flat depends on the land where the builder has purchased .Few are the sale deed of the builder where the flat scheme would be built,the property card/mutation of the name of the builder of the land purchased.For a brief inquiry could be made for the land by making search report of the land by any advocate which will certify you that the land is free from any legal impediment and the same may be purchased.

Q: Does a daughter have share in parents property?

meri shadi DEC-1991 me hue thi, sasural walo se jhagde ki wajah se meri maa mujhe 2 mahine me hi apne sath le aayi thi, mere papa ki death 1974 me ho gayi thi, ham 5 behan nd 2 bhai the, bade bhai ki death Sept-2007 me ho gayi. property ka dispute na ho isbat k liye bade bhai ki maa se ladai hoti rehti thi. meri maa ki death Nov.-2011 me ho gayi thi. chhota bhai abh bolta hai ki maa 2007 me gift deed/sale deed se mere naam se kar gayi thi and papa ne apni property maa ko sale kar di thi. lekin mujhe papers per doubt hai. me 22 saal se maa k sath reh rahi hu kiya mujhe koi hak mil sakta ha.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac answered
You can get the share in the property ,but if your parents have transferred the same by way of any legal document then it cannot be claimed back,like you said by gift deed.If your brother is not showing the document you can file the suit against him claiming the share in the property ,in the court he will file the document to protect his rights.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Can Advocate Ritesh Isaac represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ritesh Isaac can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ritesh Isaac?

When you meet with Advocate Ritesh Isaac for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ritesh Isaac?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ritesh Isaac, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ritesh Isaac?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ritesh Isaac, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ritesh Isaac?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ritesh Isaac regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ritesh Isaac?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ritesh Isaac can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.