What to do if company is not settling FNF ?

Hello! I have worked with a ltd. company which terminated on their clause as per appointment letter in probation time they can terminate me anytime after giving 7 days salary on my fnf my baby was about to born and i had to take care of my wife even-though my performance was on the peak its been more than 6 months tgey have not issued my fnf although i have mailed and called the HR but getting dates not amount how many more days salary i can get from them as i have suffered alot on medical expenses, transportation, and financially please suggest.

Answers (2)

334 votes

Send them a legal notice, seeking forthwith release of your full and final dues, after settlement of your salary account.

If they do not act upon despite their legal notice, you'll be constrained to knock the doors of Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

165 votes

Send a letter to the HR of the Company including the managing director telling all situation and that fnf has not been done. If they do not respond or reply in negative then a legal notice then a case in labour court is legal remedy.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles