What to do if company is not settling FNF ?

Hello! I have worked with a ltd. company which terminated on their clause as per appointment letter in probation time they can terminate me anytime after giving 7 days salary on my fnf my baby was about to born and i had to take care of my wife even-though my performance was on the peak its been more than 6 months tgey have not issued my fnf although i have mailed and called the HR but getting dates not amount how many more days salary i can get from them as i have suffered alot on medical expenses, transportation, and financially please suggest.

Send them a legal notice, seeking forthwith release of your full and final dues, after settlement of your salary account.

If they do not act upon despite their legal notice, you'll be constrained to knock the doors of Court.

Send a letter to the HR of the Company including the managing director telling all situation and that fnf has not been done. If they do not respond or reply in negative then a legal notice then a case in labour court is legal remedy.