Clarification on grounds to file for divorce

I am 35 year old women married dated 4/12/2015. My husband works in dubai. He used to come india twice in year. But we not had any sexual relation as he given reason as we will start our relation once we live together since he is trying visa for Canada through me. But after some time his behaviour changed and he is avoiding contact me. In that time my sister and sister in laws ask me about our relation and i told them truth which my husband ask me not to tell.They done patch up as on nov 2017 as i want but now he is behaving same way. Now my patience are over i want divorce but nobody with me as they think i am telling lies since i disclose truth after 2 year. Do not know how do i prove truth.

Dear Querist, looking at circumstances it appears that you have decided to file a divorce petition. Then it is suggested better sit and discuss with all your family and husband's family, whether a mutual consent divorce can be filed. So that issues can be sorted out fast.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

You can do the following:
1. You should collect evidence of your marriage;
2. Do you have marriage certificate?
3. You can then collect the photographs of your marriage;
4. Collect evidence of travel of your husband;
5. You can file a petition for divorce in the jurisdiction of your court;
6. You can state in the petition all the reasons for filing of the divorce;
7. All the above mentioned evidences can be used as circumstantial evidence to prove that your marriage was not successful one;